Showing results 1 to 25 of 164
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Camilo
Forum: General April 18th 11, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Camilo
Sr. Citizen Taking Up Sport Again Questions, Please

On Apr 10, 9:39*am, Bob wrote:
Hello,

Haven't gone biking in probably 20 yrs, but would like to do a little,
again, for some light exercise.
Would have to be light,...
Forum: General July 6th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 83
Posted By Camilo
Too close call, with a possible lesson

On Jul 6, 9:12*am, Camilo wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:34*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

========="Big Jim" wrote in...
Forum: General July 6th 09, 06:12 PM Posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 83
Posted By Camilo
Too close call, with a possible lesson

On Jul 3, 11:34*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
========="Big Jim" wrote in message

Forum: Recumbent Biking September 12th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Camilo
Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

..... anyone from the Upper Midwest... are all jackasses.....

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Hey people - he's right on this one.
Forum: Social Issues September 12th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Camilo
Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

..... anyone from the Upper Midwest... are all jackasses.....

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Hey people - he's right on this one.
Forum: General September 12th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Camilo
Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

..... anyone from the Upper Midwest... are all jackasses.....

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Hey people - he's right on this one.
Forum: Racing September 12th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Camilo
Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

..... anyone from the Upper Midwest... are all jackasses.....

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Hey people - he's right on this one.
Forum: General September 12th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Camilo
Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Has there ever been a greater travesty of American politics than the nominee
of the Dems - Hussein Obama. My God ... has the country gone...
Forum: Racing September 12th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Camilo
Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Has there ever been a greater travesty of American politics than the nominee
of the Dems - Hussein Obama. My God ... has the country gone...
Forum: Social Issues September 12th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Camilo
Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Has there ever been a greater travesty of American politics than the nominee
of the Dems - Hussein Obama. My God ... has the country gone...
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 12th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Camilo
Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Has there ever been a greater travesty of American politics than the nominee
of the Dems - Hussein Obama. My God ... has the country gone...
Forum: General September 9th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By Camilo
Bicycling, medications and sun

On Sep 8, 10:34*am, wrote:
I have been seriously thinking about getting a bicycle and getting
into some semblance of reasonable physical shape. My most serious
concern is that...
Forum: General July 24th 08, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Camilo
Shower after cycling to work?

I have a shower, a locker for the 2-3 sets of clothes I keep at work,
and a washer dryer to use when said clothes need washing. No, I do
not work at home, but I am the boss and decided that all...
Forum: Techniques July 3rd 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Camilo
Special Skewer for Trainer?

On Jul 3, 5:47*am, Hell And High Water
wrote:

Modern trainers ship with a classic design steel skewer for that reason..
Steel skewers are dirt cheap, usually...
Forum: Techniques July 2nd 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Camilo
Special Skewer for Trainer?

On Jul 2, 12:33 pm, Hell And High Water
wrote:
Took my bike to the shop and the tech replaced my rear skewer.

I didn't realize he had done this until this morning,...
Forum: General June 16th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Camilo
Anybody tried Slipstreamz?

On Jun 15, 9:00 pm, Ralph Barone wrote:
I was wondering if there was anything that could be used to reduce wind
noise while bicycling, and some idle Googling turned up these...
Forum: Techniques June 16th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By Camilo
Anybody tried Slipstreamz?

On Jun 15, 9:00 pm, Ralph Barone wrote:
I was wondering if there was anything that could be used to reduce wind
noise while bicycling, and some idle Googling turned up these...
Forum: Techniques June 9th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 82
Posted By Camilo
Objective effects of bike on performance

On Jun 6, 4:49 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Camilo" wrote in message

Forum: Techniques June 9th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 48
Posted By Camilo
REI Transfer - competition?

On Jun 9, 5:40 am, wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
I'm looking to buy a commuter bike for my son as he is off to
college. The REI Transfer looks like a...
Forum: Techniques June 7th 08, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 82
Posted By Camilo
Objective effects of bike on performance

On Jun 6, 5:44 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Lou D'Amelio" wrote in message

Forum: General May 12th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Camilo
road pedals / spd cleats

On May 8, 9:11 am, "
Single sided SPD are more difficult to get into. You have to get them
right-side up as you click in. This is harder to do with small single
Forum: Techniques May 9th 08, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 24
Posted By Camilo
Curious product lineups, Litespeed division

On May 8, 12:29 pm, (Arthur Shapiro) wrote:
In article , Colin Campbell wrote:
I also dislike straight...
Forum: Techniques May 7th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 15
Posted By Camilo
Harris Cyclery wheelbuilding

On May 6, 10:46 am, landotter wrote:...
if you need a very normal
combination of rim/spoke/hub--it's more economical and fun to just get
a wheelinabox and tune them using...
Forum: UK May 6th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 54
Posted By Camilo
SPD Agony!

Artemisia, you need to check out three things. Your problems are NOT
the result of poor quality shoes (yours are top quality) or the SPD
system in itself.

FIND NEW SHOES. I believe your shoes do...
Forum: General May 6th 08, 07:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 55