Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 1.67 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gemma_k
Forum: Australia March 9th 08, 08:11 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By Gemma_k
How do i get the inside of a Valve Extensioner out of a carbon rim?

"Dre" wrote in message
wrote in message
Forum: Australia February 9th 08, 08:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Gemma_k
Servicing ergopower

"DeF" ""d.farrow\"@your finger.murdoch.edu.au" wrote in message
suzyj wrote:
In addition to worn out g-springs, some of the older nine speed levers
Forum: Australia January 8th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By Gemma_k
Spindle length

"Patrick Keogh" wrote in message
Aeek wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 23:24:21 +1100, monsterman
Forum: Australia January 1st 08, 10:42 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By Gemma_k
Spindle length

"Resound" wrote in message
It looks like I'm going to actually have some space in which to start
playing with...
Forum: Australia June 1st 07, 12:30 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Gemma_k
Police on hand for thrown Easter Eggs!

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

Gemma_k Wrote:

Aforementioned bogan went to Magistrates court...
Forum: Australia May 30th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Gemma_k
Police on hand for thrown Easter Eggs!

"Donga" wrote in message
On Apr 6, 4:51 pm, "Gemma_k"
Forum: Australia April 18th 07, 11:53 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By Gemma_k
DIY bike

"Donga" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 3:55 pm, Brendo wrote:
Just a side...
Forum: Australia April 7th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Gemma_k
Toddler hanged by bicycle helmet

Very sad indeed:
http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21516609-910,00.html

The first time he wore his helmet
JOANNA VAUGHAN

April 07, 2007 12:15am

WHILE most children await the arrival...
Forum: Australia April 7th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Gemma_k
Police on hand for thrown Easter Eggs!

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

Donga Wrote:

It's not justice till they've been charged, the...
Forum: Australia April 6th 07, 07:51 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 16
Posted By Gemma_k
Police on hand for thrown Easter Eggs!

Well today really was "good friday" and I just got back from probably the
most unusual club training ride I've ever been on.

We'd only just started, and the 12 of us (including an 11yr old girl)...
Forum: Australia April 6th 07, 07:38 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By Gemma_k
Australian cycling clothing design/manufacturers

we get ours through www.jaxsport.com.au
no minimum orders.... cheaper the more U buy.

Gemma

"Bean Long" wrote in message
Forum: Australia March 31st 07, 03:45 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Gemma_k
[SA] Some good news on Mat Rex

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,21477055-2682,00.html
Never say die
SAM RICHES, POLICE REPORTER

March 31, 2007 12:15am

DON'T tell Matt Rex something is impossible.
Twelve weeks ago...
Forum: Australia February 28th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Gemma_k
Bike hire in Adelaide

"Aeek" wrote in message
On 26 Feb 2007 22:17:50 -0800, "Donga"
wrote:

I've been...
Forum: Australia February 17th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 26
Posted By Gemma_k
Update on Matthew Rex accident

An publicly available update/message on Mathew Rex via his manager thru
Cycling SA can be found he
http://www.ymlp.com/pubarchive_show_message.php?gemm+33

Thanks to all those who have sent...
Forum: Australia February 13th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 26
Posted By Gemma_k
Update on Matthew Rex accident

"Peter Signorini" wrote in message

Another report said failed to stop and then abandoned the vehicle.

We don't know enough....
Forum: Australia February 12th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 32
Posted By Gemma_k
suggestions for clinchers for the boards?

"Bleve" wrote in message

I assume this is a single? :
Forum: Australia January 30th 07, 09:47 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 20
Posted By Gemma_k
Cleaning one's chain

"Brendo" wrote in message
I purchased a hwile back one of those three brush cleaning mechanisms that
attaches to...
Forum: Australia January 24th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By Gemma_k
Tubular Tyre Recommendations??

"Boostland" wrote in message

"Gemma_k"...
Forum: Australia January 23rd 07, 07:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By Gemma_k
Tubular Tyre Recommendations??

"Friday" wrote in message
In my experience you put put the tubular on with bare feet, pushing on the
bottom of the rim...
Forum: Australia January 21st 07, 09:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By Gemma_k
Gear inches

"Owen" wrote in message
After 6 years of social/group riding, I have *never* heard anyone talk of
gear inches, although when...
Forum: Techniques January 4th 07, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Gemma_k
bike position and "knee flail"

"SYJ" wrote in message
I've been playing around with position this winter, and have found
something that feels...
Forum: Australia January 3rd 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Gemma_k
Failed Zipp T2 Front Track hub pics

wrote in message

Gemma_k wrote:
For your holiday amusement:

The amusing part is of course to...
Forum: Techniques January 3rd 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,aus.bicycle

wrote in message

Gemma_k wrote:
For your holiday amusement:

The amusing part is of course to...
Forum: Marketplace January 3rd 07, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Gemma_k
wtb: 24" tubular tires/rims...

"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" wrote in
message ...

gregclimbs wrote:
what have ya got? looking...
Forum: Australia January 3rd 07, 01:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Gemma_k
Failed Zipp T2 Front Track hub pics

wrote in message