A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
Something I read in the News by John B. Slocomb
Today's Bangkok Post had an article entitled "US careens towards government shutdown". From reading the article it seems that the President wants a 5 billion...
by news18 Go to last post
10 21 Techniques
casette shifting, again by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
Maybe you remember my problem with the smaller sprockets being unreachable. After degreasing and lubing the whole thing it got better, but then the problem...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
109 224 Techniques
Zagster by Joy Beeson
Saturday's Times-Union says that the "Bike Share" bikes were scheduled to be picked and stored this weekend. They were still in the rack when I last passed...
Today 03:28 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
1 26 General
Blue railway signals? by Fred Johnson
Can anybody else remember blue traffic lights on railways? Can't find any evidence on google. I'm sure whereas cars have red/amber/green, railways always had...
by William Gothberg Go to last post
205 317 UK
Driver pleads guilty to killing Chris Boardman's mum by [email protected]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6503983/Motorist-33-pleads-guilty-causing-death-cyclist-Chris-Boardmans-mother.html QUOTE: "Mr Curtis said that, in...
SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump by Andre Jute[_2_]
A floor pump I really like, to the extent that we have two of them, is the SKS Rennkompressor. It has several available heads, but the best one is a...