Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dhudes
Forum: Marketplace July 26th 07, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By dhudes
7/29 Harlem Valley Rail Ride bus ticket and membership available

My daughter was supposed to come with me on this but has firmly
changed her mind. I have therefore a bus ticket to/from the AYH-HVR
along with a membership in the tour available. I spoke to Bike...
Forum: Rides July 26th 07, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 0
Posted By dhudes
7/29 Harlem Valley Rail Ride bus ticket and membership available

My daughter was supposed to come with me on this but has firmly
changed her mind. I have therefore a bus ticket to/from the AYH-HVR
along with a membership in the tour available. I spoke to Bike...
Forum: Techniques July 20th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

On Jul 16, 3:34 pm, " wrote:
On Jul 15, 12:58 am, dhudes wrote:

So now I need critera for selecting metal cage pedals.

My...
Forum: Techniques July 20th 07, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

On Jul 16, 8:28 am, Peter Cole wrote:
dhudes wrote:

I can't argue with your "feelings", but if you want to argue science,
this is the place for it.

no please go...
Forum: Techniques July 15th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

On Jul 14, 1:04 pm, Peter Cole wrote:

There is no "mechanical advantage".

you are welcome to believe what you like. I personally have
experienced the difference between...
Forum: Techniques July 13th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

On Jul 13, 8:32 am, Peter Cole wrote:
dhudes wrote:
On Jul 12, 7:46 am, Peter Cole wrote:

Forget the clips or clipless. Buy them better...
Forum: Techniques July 12th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

On Jul 12, 7:46 am, Peter Cole wrote:

Forget the clips or clipless. Buy them better bikes.

Easy for you to say, but where am I supposed to get the hundreds of
dollars...
Forum: Techniques July 12th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

Hi Frank & the OP.

Here is the URL to an image of Zefal mini toe-clips:

http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/public/index.php/product/toeclips/TC94...

Cheers from Peter

Thanks. I've seen...
Forum: Techniques July 12th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

On Jul 11, 6:50 pm, wrote:
On Jul 11, 2:50 pm, dhudes wrote:

My 2 daughters, 8-1/2 and 10-1/2 are getting into bicycling. They love
to go...
Forum: Techniques July 11th 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

Oh, sorry I should have mentioned that detail. Yes, the younger one
has a 5 speed (one chain ring), the elder has a triple chain ring and
5 gears.
The elder girl's bike is much like a regular bike in...
Forum: Techniques July 11th 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 42
Posted By dhudes
kids and toe clips

My 2 daughters, 8-1/2 and 10-1/2 are getting into bicycling. They love
to go with me but their steel frame department store bikes, bascially
MTB frames with no shocks and wide tires on 20" for the...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11