Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom Purvis
Forum: Marketplace October 3rd 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Purvis
FS: Moots Psychlo-X YBB 52cm + IF fork + King headset

Killer cyclocross frame+fork+headset. Used as a commuter
bike by a now-retired PhD. Excellent condition. Check out
pictures and more info...
Forum: Marketplace July 26th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Purvis
FA: Giant TCR Composite1 XL 2003 frame+fork+ultegra cranks

Auction ends Thursday afternoon (7/26).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180141189193

2003 Giant TCR 1 Composite road frame. Comes with matching
fork, headset, Ultegra cranks and...
Forum: Marketplace June 6th 07, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Purvis
FA: 2 Frame-fork-headsets, front/rear Surly Nice Racks

Auctions end today for the following:

Full Custom Curtlo 24 Hour Steel 29er 18" c-c frame-fork-Chris King
headset
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180125662205

Surly Long Haul...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 26th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Tom Purvis
Newfangled disc brakes

MattB wrote:
Scott Gordo wrote:
I'm looking at an ought six Avid BB7 with some FR-5 levers.

Horror stories? Heaping superlatives? ...

I'm also thinking of these (or one for...
Forum: Marketplace September 15th 06, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Purvis
FS: Battaglin World Champion 58cm w/DA

The Battaglin is SOLD!
--
tom d0t purvis at gmail d0t com
Forum: Mountain Biking September 13th 06, 01:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

MattB wrote:
I know that lean-to. That's the start of a fun DH trail, I've been told.
I need to give it a try sometime.

That would be Green's Creek. If that's what they actually did.

There's...
Forum: Marketplace September 13th 06, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Purvis
FA: Deuter EXP 8 100oz hydration pack

Auction ends at 9:19 AM PDT, $20 + $7.50 and so far there are NO BIDS!
This is a killer hydration pack that retails for $90.

Only used a few times. Clean and perfect, comes with like new...
Forum: Marketplace September 13th 06, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Purvis
FS: Battaglin World Champion 58cm w/DA

Tom Purvis wrote:
For Sale: Italian Steel

58cm Battaglin World Champion, probably built around 1990
Dura-Ace 7-speed derailleurs, downtube shifters, cranks, hubs, brakes
126mm rear dropout...
Forum: Marketplace September 10th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom Purvis
FS: Battaglin World Champion 58cm w/DA

For Sale: Italian Steel

58cm Battaglin World Champion, probably built around 1990
Dura-Ace 7-speed derailleurs, downtube shifters, cranks, hubs, brakes
126mm rear dropout spacing
Lugged, with...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 27
Posted By Tom Purvis
CO Dudes...

MattB wrote:

Hey, I hear there was snow up there today. A bunch.
Anyone see it first hand? MrsB and I are thinking maybe an epic Sage
loop down here, like Aberdeen or the Signal Mesa Death...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 8th 06, 01:02 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 27
Posted By Tom Purvis
CO Dudes...

MattB wrote:
I got three fairly big rides in this weekend. All with great weather.
Yeah, maybe you should stay home. (j/k I'm not superstitious and I think
the "good pattern" has arrived for...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 6th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 27
Posted By Tom Purvis
CO Dudes...

MattB wrote:
Tom - you want to ride up with me? How long did it take you guys last
time? I'm thinking maybe I'll start 8:30-ish if I can swing it. I may
bring a friend or two also.

8:30 should...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 6th 06, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 27
Posted By Tom Purvis
CO Dudes...

MattB wrote:
I may be looking to loop Agate one day, so maybe I can meet you guys at
the top or on the trail somewhere. I'll let you know as a plan emerges.

I would call it a medium-strength...
Forum: Marketplace August 26th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Purvis
FS: XT M756 4-pot disc brakes, levers, brake lines

Set of XT 4-Pot Disc Brakes (M756) front and rear, with the original
levers, all set up with intact brake lines. These brakes work VERY
well. Possibly a little heavy-duty for XC, they are very...
Forum: Marketplace August 26th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom Purvis
FS: 2 29er disc wheelsets, Bontrager & XT-DT-Mavic

Nearly new Bontrager Super Stock Disc 29 wheelset, complete with a set
of Avid Clean-Sweep Serpentine Rotors (the ones that come with Juicy 7
brakes). Both wheels and both rotors are true. A few...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 9th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Tom Purvis
Ping MattB, Shawn (CO Boys)

MattB wrote:
... the plan to just meet at
the top parking lot at 9:00. That will save Mitch having to come down
the West side until we ride it.

This ride suffered from unfortunate timing. We...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16