Woman dies after being hit by four vehicles in south London - andnone of the drivers stopped at the scene by Bod[_5_]
A woman has died after she was struck by four separate vehicles in south London in a shocking multiple hit and run. The victim, believed to be in her late...
Today 02:20 PM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 7 UK
data on cut disc by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I tried to decipher all the data on a disc for the angle grinder. Here is the incomplete result: #! /bin/zsh # Symbols that seem to indicate: # - use safety...
Today 01:57 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 6 Techniques
Hit by car by Andy
I was crossing crosswalk with green light. Lady made a right at red light. She never looked right. I was hit. Broke left hand and neck pain. I will never...
windbreaks for bikes? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone think of putting small windbreaks on the handlebar just like they have on MCs and snowmobiles? Insulation, gloves, and non-smoking would be the...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
10 44 Techniques
This man is facing jail for badly injuring a couple by cycling into them in Whitley Bay by Mr Pounder Esquire
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/whitley-bay-cycling-gbh-gallon-14024361 Let us all hope that Justice is served. Just take a look at the...
Today 08:59 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
2 17 UK
New B&M 100lux headlight. by James[_8_]
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html -- JS
The Greatest War Vehicle Ever by Bret Cahill
"As bicycles had started to replace horses in civilian life they were worried that if they approved the use of bicycles for military purposes that they would...
Today 02:23 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 19 UK
Road Tires: Width vs Speed Penalties? by (PeteCresswell)
My rear Schwalbe LandCruiser 40x700 is worn out and I am shopping a replacement and looking at CompassCycle's slicks. I always run mild knobs on the front...
Today 12:16 AM
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
5 25 Techniques
LimeBike Goes To Europe by Bret Cahill