Interbike 2018 Report by sms
Headed up there yesterday, for the day. It's now in Reno, so from the Bay Area it's easier to drive than fly. The show has shrunk considerably from its...
Today 07:13 PM
by sms Go to last post
7 8 Techniques
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
12 46 Techniques
Yet another .... by Mr Pounder Esquire
Untrained, uninsured, unregistered sponging ****** on a ****ing bicycle scarpers, as they always do. Utter scum are cyclists. An eye witness said the cyclist...
Today 06:58 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
0 1 UK
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by The Peeler[_8_] Go to last post
647 1,002 UK
Pontevedra by JNugent[_10_]