Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gary Millman
Forum: Mountain Biking November 16th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Gary Millman
Bright LED headlight that flashes???

Nomad wrote:

I am looking for the brightest LED highlight that will flash. The Vega
by Light and Motion has a 4 watt LED and appears to be the brightest I
have
seen. While I ride in dark...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 13th 06, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary Millman
Double bouncer?

MattB wrote:

Gary Millman wrote:
http://www.kondisjonalis.no/sider/start.htm

I thought the term was Double /Boinger/.

Matt
Im English. No such word ;-)
Forum: Mountain Biking November 13th 06, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary Millman
Double bouncer?

GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Gary Millman wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking November 12th 06, 09:52 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By Gary Millman
Double bouncer?

http://www.kondisjonalis.no/sider/start.htm
Forum: Mountain Biking September 14th 06, 05:02 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Gary Millman
Mount Falcon ~Video~

LIBERATOR wrote:

Gary Millman wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Warning:

The camera was having severe problems during this shoot. I only had
the
Forum: Mountain Biking September 13th 06, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Gary Millman
Mount Falcon ~Video~

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Warning:

The camera was having severe problems during this shoot. I only had the
bullet cam with me and it was fogging up. That plus the cable was loose
at times. ...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 31st 06, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Gary Millman
Hall Ranch Video

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Gary Millman wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:

View it if you want.

Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.

Part 1: ...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 31st 06, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By Gary Millman
Hall Ranch Video

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

View it if you want.

Video from a great sundown ride at Hall Ranch in Lyons, CO.

Part 1: http://www.schnauzers.ws/hall1.wmv (65 MB)

Part 2: ...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 28th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush,rec.martial-arts
Replies: 5
Posted By Gary Millman
Ride-A-Lot has fake friends

LIBERATOR wrote:

All the people that have gotten involved with Ride-A-Lot since I
started responding to him are using him - and he thinks it's all valid
interest in him and it's all valid...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9