Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tim williamson
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By tim williamson
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

1-wheeled-grape;1121878 wrote:
yeah, I don't think that small piece of information will prove anything.
Should we believe you?

Why are you being aggressive?

I simply posted something I...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By tim williamson
!!! Yoggi don’t work anymore for koxx one!!!

That was title of e-mail I received a few minutes ago. I am going to
assume the details will follow.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

--
tim williamson

Enjoy,
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By tim williamson
trials crank length/spoke count

TrialsUni wrote:
another factor is wheel size. with a mod rim, your cranks can only be
so long, unless you intend on never turning while riding a unicycle. i
can't imagine going longer than...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By tim williamson
trials crank length/spoke count

mornish wrote:
not really, at least in my opinion.

if all you are doing is hopping, than I would imagine that yes it would
be good, but a lot of trials is riding skinnies and doing lines...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By tim williamson
trials crank length/spoke count

For years trials bikes were predominantly the 20/19" versions, and ran
shorter cranks 152-155. Mid nineties Monty went to 158s on its higher
end mod (20") bikes. Late '90s Megamo (now out of...
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By tim williamson
trials crank length/spoke count

Hey All,

What is the most common (I know, there are always a pile of exceptions
to every part!) crank length on trials UNIs?

A number of years ago I lead the charge to get biketrials to use...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By tim williamson
A brake question

If you want some fancy shmancy CNC ones:
http://tinyurl.com/2dhlzx

--
tim williamson

Enjoy,
Tim Williamson
NUMEN 2008
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By tim williamson
World record high Jump?

Crizzzz wrote:
Can anyone tell me who holds the world record for a high jump (on a
unicycle obviously :) ) and and how high the jump (or hop) was? I want
to break it :)

I couldn't find...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By tim williamson
Numen 2008?

Kerv wrote:
What is a NUMEN competition? :confused: Beside the actual NUMEN comp
and trials comp, what else happens during the weekend? Muni rides?
other?

NUMEN is a record setting...
Forum: Unicycling February 29th 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By tim williamson
Numen 2008?

kerosian wrote:
Tim! What ever happened to you? Are you still running trialsin or what?
I find the new site seriously lacking in the uni dept.

I no longer run Trialsin.com. After 12 years in...
Forum: Unicycling February 29th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By tim williamson
Numen 2008?

It is cold here in Buffalo and my brain cells are freezing (that's my
excuse, and I'm sticking too it).

Forgot to metion date for this years NUMEN. NUMEN comp would be
Saturday June 28th and trials...
Forum: Unicycling February 29th 08, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By tim williamson
Numen 2008?

PS, I did not take the video or pics. I quickly scanned around and
grabbed links and a pic by Brian.......... don't sue me, I do not
remember who belongs to what;)

--
tim williamson

Enjoy,
Tim...
Forum: Unicycling February 29th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By tim williamson
Numen 2008?

Hey all,

Life has been busy since last August, and I have to appologize for not
keeping you all up to date with NUMEN.

Last years event was a blast. I did not know jack (nor do I pretend to
now), ...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By tim williamson
Special mention of unicycles in mandatory helmet proposal

Safety is always something people (parents in particular) are (and
should be) interested in.

I remember I was running a bike shop in the early '90s when the state
of Connecticut passed helmet law...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

Ooops, sorry, name corrections have been made. Thanks Brian, Jeff and
Pat.

Again I thank all that attended. It was a first time for this sort of
event (at least for me), and the learning curve was...
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

Hey guys,

Thanks again to all involved! Results (sorry for day or two delay) are
now up on NATS website (www.natrials.com). Click on NUMEN 2007 results
on the upper left of index page. There are...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

Hey all,

I just got back home (Buffalo, NY), exhausted.

I have enough energy to thank HUGELY all that attended....and Nick in
particular. Had it not been for He and his fiance's...
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

i am here..... starting to build stuff. saturday is calling for
scattered thunderstorms. they usuallly happen in late afternoon in
these partws so we may want to shuffle main event a...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 07, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

patmoore wrote:
I looked at the various websites devoted to the event and couldn't
figure out exactly where at Killington it's going to be held. Should
we head up the access road?

My...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 07, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

Oh yeah....main lodge at Killington. We will be a Granny Gear tent on
Saturday morning before qualifiers for registration as well.

Box from UDC arrived this morning....don't know what is in it...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

Hey Anthony,

Sorry... things have been a bit hectic around the house (wife is taking
bar exam tomorrow and Wed....so I've got the kids, packing and prepping
for event on Saturday.....whew!).

We are...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

skrobo wrote:
hey, have you ever thought of doing anything in the south?
there is a definite lack of competitions in the mid-southern part of
the united states. I would be willing to help...
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

Victory wrote:
Sorry Tim but I'm still confused. I don't understand your answer to
Kapoute's question. You say it's only a skills contest but then say
it's going to be like the pictures. The...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 07, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

Oh yeah, just in case it rains (odds are against it this time of
season).....we will be able to hold comp under tent.........so don't
pansy out because you see a few clouds on the TV!!

--
tim...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 122
Posted By tim williamson
BIke Trials Event in VT wants good trials riders!!

kapoute wrote:
I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but is there any trial
competition or is it only an event of high jump, long jump and gap
competitions???

I think I will be able to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40