Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lil rockmelon
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 09:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By lil rockmelon
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

isaactrialsuni;1129783 wrote:
and rhys (the guy doin the flip) told me that he has the world record
for the first eva unicycle backflip. if u hav any info on it please show
us cause i can't...
Forum: Unicycling April 23rd 08, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By lil rockmelon
Family/Spousal Support/Nonsupport

my families pretty supportive... all my relatives just think im crazy
but all my friends think its really cool... girls think its just
awesome when i just ride without doing any tricks probably coz i...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By lil rockmelon
Vote for UDC US one more time. Please

voted for unicycle.com

--
lil rockmelon

-*șoO*~ LIZZYNESS~*Ooș*-
lil rockmelon's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 07, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By lil rockmelon
Today I... (brag thread)

today i... went on a 3 km run coz i couldnt think of anything else to
do.. (it was evening and my parents wont let me uni on the road when
the street lights are on).. and now im really sore..:p

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 07, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By lil rockmelon
Riding inthe Mud!

yummy.. looks fun..

--
lil rockmelon

-*șoO*~ LIZZYNESS~*Ooș*-
lil rockmelon's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 07, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By lil rockmelon
Check out this cool online unicycle game

and 9 second high score on second link... woot! i really think im good
at these games.. this is why i only play minesweeper on my computer:p

--
lil rockmelon

-*șoO*~...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 07, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By lil rockmelon
Check out this cool online unicycle game

woot! 3 sec high score for idling.. lol:p

--
lil rockmelon

-*șoO*~ LIZZYNESS~*Ooș*-
lil rockmelon's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By lil rockmelon
Where does your uni sleep?

my bedroom.. i refuse to keep it in the garage even if it makes marks on
my walls lol..

--
lil rockmelon

-*șoO*~...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By lil rockmelon
What sports have you ditched for unicycing?

havnt ditched anything, i still do soccer (exept soccer training is at
the same time as my circus uni training- so i guess ive given up on
half and hour of soccer) and i still swim in the summer

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 07, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By lil rockmelon
your other baby..

Det-riot wrote:
i swim, and if anybody elese here swim they can vouch for me when i say
that it is a very love hate sport!!! (up at 5 45am durring summer
vacation, 5am durring school for...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 07, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By lil rockmelon
Has anyone ever rode to school?

i cant ride my uni to school, i live too far away.. to drive it takes
about 20-25 minutes in a car, and i've only got a 20" wheel.. plus its
uphill all the way..

--
lil rockmelon

-*șoO*~...
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By lil rockmelon
setting up for jumps

Jerrick wrote:
The post above the one you quoted (mine) said the same exact thing.

sorry i didnt see it... whoops..

--
lil rockmelon
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 07, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

skrobo wrote:
uhm
i disagree w/ the whole pick your uni up thing.
hop in place, ride backwards REALLY STRAIGHT, dismount, mount, fly at
it, and LAuNcH it!

if you cant ride backwards,...
Forum: Unicycling June 11th 07, 12:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 57
Posted By lil rockmelon
Do you wear a helmet?

i dont usually wear a helmet unless im trying something that could be
dangerous (like jumping off something as tall as me)
but i usually wear shinpads unless im just riding around and not...
Forum: Unicycling June 8th 07, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By lil rockmelon
20" or 24"

probably a 20", im a little over 5ft and i find it hard to ride my
friends 24"

--
lil rockmelon

-șoO~ LIZZYNESS~Ooș-

-STRESS IS... a butterfly falling off a cliff... -*"Whatever do
Forum: Unicycling June 7th 07, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By lil rockmelon
homemade geared giraffe

yey.. i luv giraffes..
the first time i learnt (a 5 ft) my trainer held my hand for a bit..
then let go.. i was doing fine until someone yelled out "Did you teach
her how to get off?"

--
lil...
Forum: Unicycling May 14th 07, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

semach.the.monkey wrote:
I'm impressed.

Very impressed.

Riding in high heels like that really can't be easy!

STM
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17