Showing results 1 to 25 of 226
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hizark21
Forum: Racing August 18th 09, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By hizark21
Astana say Contador to stay

On Aug 16, 6:39*pm, z wrote:
raamman wrote:
On Aug 15, 5:20 pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:
Forum: Racing August 6th 09, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By hizark21
LANCE and FRAAM

On Aug 3, 12:30*pm, "Paul B. Anders" wrote:
From his twit feed today:

"Maybe I'll do RAAM one of these years. Am I crazy? Anyone know how
many miles a day they avg?"

Forum: Racing August 6th 09, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By hizark21
Lance's climbing style....?

When a climbing out of saddle there is more body weight to support.

It would have been interesting to see how Indurain would have done in
this years TDF if was at his peak. Indurain had the unique...
Forum: Racing August 6th 09, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By hizark21
Valid Armstrong criticism?

On Jul 29, 8:56*am, Nancy2 wrote:
Well, judged soley on his 7 TdF wins, the most ever. he would be the
greatest
cyclist of all time. * But, I think Merckx is...
Forum: Racing July 28th 09, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By hizark21
Lance's climbing style....?

I agree with you, but I was this topic is more about technique.

On Jul 28, 7:59*am, "Paul B. Anders" wrote:
On Jul 27, 10:54*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

Forum: Racing July 27th 09, 06:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 41
Posted By hizark21
Lance A Dud This Year

On Jul 26, 7:45*am, Big Jim wrote:
I guess his style of "just riding along" didnt help him this year with
some real talented riders in this Tour. *He not once attempt to
Forum: Racing July 27th 09, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By hizark21
Team Radio Shack and Astana....?

Does anyone have any idea which riders can leave Astana for Team Radio
Shack...? I am assunming that Leipheimer, Armstrong, Kloden and
Popyvich an will leave.for Team Radio Shack. But even with...
Forum: Racing July 27th 09, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By hizark21
Who wasn’t at the Astana celebration party?

On Jul 26, 7:57*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
That's pathetic. *He owes it to his teammates, win or lose.

His teammates he'll be asking to make sacrifices for him in 2010...
Forum: Racing July 1st 09, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 30, 7:05*pm, KG wrote:
On Jun 30, 5:12*pm, hizark21 wrote:

On Jun 29, 11:28*pm, KG wrote:

On Jun 29,...
Forum: Racing July 1st 09, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 29, 11:28*pm, KG wrote:
On Jun 29, 9:39*pm, hizark21 wrote:

On Jun 25, 11:11*am, hizark21 wrote:

On Jun...
Forum: Racing June 30th 09, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 30, 4:55*am, Andre wrote:
On Jun 30, 2:50*am, hizark21 wrote:

On Jun 29, 11:28*pm, KG wrote:

On Jun...
Forum: Racing June 30th 09, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 29, 11:28*pm, KG wrote:
On Jun 29, 9:39*pm, hizark21 wrote:

On Jun 25, 11:11*am, hizark21 wrote:

On Jun...
Forum: Racing June 30th 09, 05:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 25, 11:11*am, hizark21 wrote:
On Jun 25, 11:00*am, Carl Sundquist wrote:

hizark21 wrote:
On Jun 25, 7:58 am, "Tom Kunich"...
Forum: Racing June 27th 09, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By hizark21
Post-recall R-Sys wheel failure

On Jun 26, 3:28*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"hizark21" wrote in message

Forum: Racing June 26th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By hizark21
Post-recall R-Sys wheel failure

On Jun 26, 12:52*am, KG wrote:
On Jun 25, 9:26*pm, hizark21 wrote:

Has anyone heard any more news from Mavic about the R-sys wheels. I am
Forum: Racing June 26th 09, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 143
Posted By hizark21
Post-recall R-Sys wheel failure

Has anyone heard any more news from Mavic about the R-sys wheels. I am
also wondering the consumer product safety commission is investigating
the Mavic r-sys wheels. Perhaps this is why the have been...
Forum: Racing June 26th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 25, 7:28*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"hizark21" wrote in message

Forum: Racing June 26th 09, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 25, 2:44*pm, "marco" wrote:
hizark21 wrote:
Lance's recent performanc at the Nevada city race is encouraging.
Tom Kunich" wrote:
Just out of...
Forum: Racing June 25th 09, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 25, 11:00*am, Carl Sundquist wrote:
hizark21 wrote:
On Jun 25, 7:58 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"hizark21" wrote in...
Forum: Racing June 25th 09, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 25, 7:58*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"hizark21" wrote in message

Forum: Racing June 25th 09, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

Lance's recent performanc at the Nevada city race is encouraging. But
it's hard to tell if Lance will be able to contend at the TDF. My
guess is that Lance will go for some stage win's. Astana has a...
Forum: Racing June 20th 09, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

On Jun 20, 10:57*am, raamman wrote:
On Jun 20, 12:17*pm, TooTall wrote:

On Jun 20, 11:56*am, hizark21 wrote:

Basso:...
Forum: Racing June 20th 09, 04:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 78
Posted By hizark21
Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour

Basso: Armstrong will be a beast at the Tour
(http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/basso-armstrong-will-be-a-beast-at-
the-tour )

This is really hard to imagine since Lance did not launch any...
Forum: Racing June 20th 09, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By hizark21
TDF:Tour tries radio silence

Tour tries radio silence
(http://velonews.com/article/93621/tour-tries-radio-silence )
The TDF organizers will experiment with a radio ban in 2 stages

I think the TDF is to important of a race to...
Forum: Racing June 17th 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 36
Posted By hizark21
Mavic R-SYS carbon ultimate

On Jun 16, 7:39*pm, Howard Kveck wrote: