Showing results 1 to 25 of 382
Search took 1.83 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GeeDubb
Forum: Mountain Biking April 30th 08, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By GeeDubb
Where'd everybody go?

"Danny Aldham" wrote in message

"MattB" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking February 12th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By GeeDubb
Hey CC, cold enough for ya?

"Scott Gordo" wrote in message
Man, Minnesota sounds awful. From what I've been reading, Buffalo
Forum: Techniques February 9th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By GeeDubb
So Long, Sheldon

"gabrielle" wrote in message
On Feb 5, 6:33 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:
Said...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 9th 08, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By GeeDubb
So Long, Sheldon

"gabrielle" wrote in message
On Feb 5, 6:33 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:
Said...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 5th 08, 08:59 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 16
Posted By GeeDubb
Hardtail vs. Softtail

"mike" wrote in message

Dave:

This bike would be for recreational riding only. I have a car,
Forum: Mountain Biking February 4th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 16
Posted By GeeDubb
Hardtail vs. Softtail

"mike" wrote in message
As a number of us in the office are looking at new bikes this spring
(some...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 3rd 08, 06:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By GeeDubb
RR: The Ice Bike Cometh

"MattB" wrote in message
MattB wrote:
snip

Whoops, I messed up those links. Hopefully these will work:

Forum: Mountain Biking January 3rd 08, 04:04 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By GeeDubb
RR: The Ice Bike Cometh

"Crazy Fred" wrote in message
On Jan 2, 4:52 pm, Corvus Corvax wrote:
On Jan 2,...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 26th 07, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By GeeDubb
suggestions?

"tower" wrote in message
My wife is making a strong case for "wife of the year", for Xmas she
Forum: Mountain Biking December 21st 07, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By GeeDubb
Local conditions

wrote in message
On Dec 18, 11:55 am, "GeeDubb" Gary! Did you get my
email?! ...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 18th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By GeeDubb
Local conditions

"MattB" wrote in message
MattB wrote:
Well, they aren't very good for cycling. It's cold, the roads are icy,
the snow is...
Forum: Mountain Biking November 20th 07, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By GeeDubb
Ovalized shock mounting holes??

wrote in message
On Nov 19, 9:06 pm, "G.T." wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking November 18th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By GeeDubb
On Topic: Mountain Biking in Colorado and Utah

"JD" wrote in message
On Nov 12, 7:05 am, Scott Gordo wrote:
On Nov 12, 4:03...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 11th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By GeeDubb
Random Bike Stuff: Shop, Commute, Captain America..

wrote in message

King of the Barneys

CBro's Avatar

So I get a call...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 7th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By GeeDubb
Carrying camera gear on a mountain bike??

"RobDee" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking October 6th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By GeeDubb
Carrying camera gear on a mountain bike??

"Mark" wrote in message
On Oct 6, 3:06 am, JD wrote:
On Oct 5, 10:25 pm, pete fagerlin...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 5th 07, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By GeeDubb
I'm worried now........

"JD" wrote in message

For those in the know, the suspect has been aprehended, arrested and
vehicle impounded. A Wittier cop being dilligent the next day saw the
vehicle,...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 4th 07, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By GeeDubb
why can't a motolite climb?

wanna buy my switchblade? climbs like crap so motolite must be really bad.

"abe" wrote in message
my trusty 04...
Forum: Social Issues September 21st 07, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 16
Posted By GeeDubb
Floyd Landis Demonstrates How Dishonest Mountain Bikers Are

"G.T." wrote in message
Mike Vandeman wrote some more irrelevant ****:

Uh, he didn't start cheating until he became a...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 21st 07, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

"G.T." wrote in message
Mike Vandeman wrote some more irrelevant ****:

Uh, he didn't start cheating until he became a...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 21st 07, 08:10 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Posted By GeeDubb
Who's the best rider in AMB?

"Bill Sornson" wrote in message
Lerxst in Wonderland© wrote:
"G.T." shared with a group that has absolutely nothing to do with...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 11th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By GeeDubb
Still in the Saddle

"MattB" wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:
I guess I just can't stay away from my bike. I've been having...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 11th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By GeeDubb
Still in the Saddle

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
GeeDubb wrote:
I guess I just can't stay away from my bike. I've been...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 11th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By GeeDubb
Still in the Saddle

"MattB" wrote in message
GeeDubb wrote:
I guess I just can't stay away from my bike. I've been having riding
withdrawal...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 11th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By GeeDubb
Still in the Saddle

I guess I just can't stay away from my bike. I've been having riding
withdrawal issues due to recent (and not so recent) aggravation to my back.
So a couple of day (spread out over two weeks) of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 382