Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: maximus unius
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By maximus unius
DC Uni 2009

I'll vote for 8 and 11.

Joey- put me down for one medium shirt. I'm not too sure about the
sizing, but I'll let you know if I need a different size. Thanks.

--
maximus...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

A unicycle manufacturer seriously needs to make a 32 hole hub. This rim
looks sick, but I'm not sure it would hold up. But what do I
know:rolleyes:

Edd- I know of a few people who would pay to gain...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By maximus unius
Muni or Trials as Olympic sport?

tholub wrote:
I didn't say it *is* boring, I said it *looks* boring to
non-unicyclists. Evidence: non-unicyclists don't watch trials
competitions.

At the trials comps I've been too (bike...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By maximus unius
Ti Nimbus?

ntappin wrote:
You can get the Wellgo Mg's with a Ti axle for half the price, but yeah
the rest would be great, especially since if you are short you could
cut the post rediculously low.

I...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By maximus unius
Ti Nimbus?

Sick uni. Would be even better with Scott Wallis setup and a thompson
masterpiece and try all ti-nesium pedals. Could probably be down to
3.8kg or so

--
maximus...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By maximus unius
Ti Nimbus?

Sick uni. Would be even better with Scott Wallis setup and a thompson
masterpiece and try all ti-nesium pedals. Could probably be down to
3.8kg or so

--
maximus...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By maximus unius
Uni magazine issue 5 is here!

Wow! Great job Mike for getting the issue out so fast.Can't wait for my
copy!

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile:...

Thanks for the pics Joey. Can't wait for the next ride I can be at.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to find out more about my knees.
Hopefully I'll be riding by September. I plan on setting up...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By maximus unius
Unicon 14 Countdown!

GAHHH!!! I want to be there soooooooooooo badly. Theres a good change I
wont even be able to make NZ in 2010. Guess I'll have to wait a ful 4
years.

--
maximus...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm actually not sure what kind of inserts they have now. I had a pair
from when they first came out and the pedal threads stripped out fairly
easy. However, I also have...
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 08, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By maximus unius
Qu-ax lightweight ISIS cranks for trials

OK one more question:)

All the other aluminum cranks I've seen have CrMo pedal inserts. How
will the pedal threads hold up on the qu-ax cranks hold up to CrMo
pedal spindles?

--
maximus...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Kris, how did the flanges of the Ti Moment hub hold up during testing?
Did they deform like the original Moment hub flanges did?

All of these new products sound AMAZING. I can't even imagine how...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By maximus unius
Street Discussion Thread.

1wheelwonder wrote:
It's called osgood schlatter and this is what it looks like... but mine
is much, much worse...

:eek: After having some knee pain for a while my doctor told me i had
osgood...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By maximus unius
Filmers Discussion Thread

Not exactly about filming, but editing.

I'm using iMovie '08 for the first time for editing a video. I finished
the edit, and now I need to export it. I've tried doing this several
times using...
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By maximus unius
Today I... (brag thread)

Yesterday I broke a personal record of static gapping by a few inches.
Not gonna say the length, but it will be in my video coming within
about a week.

Danni- now I want a new rim (and uni) even...
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 08, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By maximus unius
do you stand up or sit down when you still stand

Unlike what others are saying if your seat is really low it is a bad
idea to stand while still standing. Ive found that if I put my seat
really low and stand up, when I'm correcting my balance and...
Forum: Unicycling July 12th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By maximus unius
Today I... (brag thread)

Not to sound like Im making a bunch of excuses, but how much difference
will a wide rim make in gaps? I do understand that its still 95% about
practice.

--
maximus...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I've heard that the easiest thing to do is capture the video from your
camera to your computer using iMovie, then importing those clips into
Premiere. I also highly recommend getting a firewire...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By maximus unius
Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Early riser huh?

I'll be there at 8. Just to clarify, the parking lot is the one that
curves along the northwest part of the tidal basin, right?

EDIT: Just got your PM clarifying the meeting...
Forum: Unicycling July 4th 08, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By maximus unius
Qu-ax lightweight ISIS cranks for trials

skilewis74 wrote:
I'd give them a shot if you're on a budget, but I think they have less
Q-factor than their Cro-mo cranks, so wouldn't be a perfect
comparison.

Where'd you get 150's? ...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By maximus unius
Qu-ax lightweight ISIS cranks for trials

Danni wrote:
The qu ax cranks are quite weak. I personally wouldn't get them, even
for the price.

If you're on a budget though, and have nothing to lose (breaking a
crank can really hurt)...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By maximus unius
Qu-ax lightweight ISIS cranks for trials

Hi everyone,

Sometime this year (hopefully) I will be building up a new trials uni.
I'm going for light but strong. Originally, I was going to get 'Tensile
cranks'...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By maximus unius
Qu-ax lightweight ISIS cranks for trials

Hi everyone,

Sometime this year (hopefully) I will be building up a new trials uni.
I'm going for light but strong. Originally, I was going to get 'Tensile
cranks'...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 01:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 108
Posted By maximus unius
Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

Joey did you get my PM?

--
maximus unius
maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699

zfreak220 wrote:
moab's just a weekend, a new uni lasts a lot longer.

Yeah I guess. Still going to moab would be sick, meeting everyone,
riding awesome trails. If I can save up about $90 a month...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500