Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Straightarrow
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Straightarrow
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

Be back on the grid on 1-17-2oo9,

--
Straightarrow
Straightarrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18777
Replies: 20
Posted By Straightarrow
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

Siafirede, Thanks for the info. It helps. I want to make the best
decision I can. My sixth sense tells me you are considering the STP in
2009? Maybe?

tomblackwood, Hello. I live 15 minutes south of...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 07:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Straightarrow
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

Ducttape, Thanks for taking the time to hook up the link. I hope you do
the STP in 2009.

Bungeejoe, Congratulations. I will look up the details of your STP
ride. I hope you come out this year and...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Straightarrow
Seattle To Portland On A Unicycle (July 2009)

I am considering the STP in July 2009. I have a lot of decisions to make
about training and gear. If there are any veterans of similar long
distance unicycle rides that feel inclined to comment on...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4