Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Forum: Techniques August 24th 12, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Pedal broke again

*+-
*+-What kind of break?

The original broke in the crimp at the corner closest to the bike.
THe Plastic/target pedal cracked around the axis (where I put the wire ties)

I want to find out why it...
Forum: Techniques August 24th 12, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Pedal broke again

THe guy who sold me the bike in 1975 still had Schinn pedals for $30,
which I bought and have not yet installed.
The original pedal broke in the metal crimping. ANd I've been told it
could be...
Forum: Techniques August 18th 12, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
Pedal broke again

I have a 1975 Schwinn COntinental whose pedal broke for the first time a
month ago and I replaced it with one from Target, which just broke again a
few minutes ago as I was going up a hill. Is it my...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 1st 12, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Making people exercise

Well, once I am in a hurry, I take a shortcut, then the next time I
kepe taking the shortcut, which means I wo't walk a smuch.

- = -
Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart,...
Forum: UK August 1st 12, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 0