Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Heinrich
Forum: UK July 13th 15, 08:24 AM Posted to alt.revisionism,soc,culture.greek,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Heinrich
No Griks at Wimbledon since...

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

[deleted]

How many times did you suck the rotting dick of this fellow
limey nazoid? No lies now...
Forum: UK July 12th 15, 09:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.revisionism,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek
Replies: 3
Posted By Heinrich
No Griks at Wimbledon since...

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

[deleted]

How many times did you suck the rotting dick of this fellow
limey nazoid? No lies now...
Forum: UK July 12th 15, 08:36 AM Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.revisionism,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.greek
Replies: 5
Posted By Heinrich
Gosh the gaping Grik anus! Seems, you don't, like the, Revdvery much innit! LOLOK

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

Mates, I noticed that the "revisionist" calling himself
"Stardust" began posting again... sneaky...
Forum: UK July 12th 15, 08:25 AM Posted to alt.revisionism,soc.culture.greek,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Heinrich
The Peeler peels...FORESKINS! LOLOK

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

God bless the brave men who blew up those buses in London. If
that's the price we have to pay, so be...
Forum: UK June 22nd 15, 01:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
Replies: 6
Posted By Heinrich
Where have all, the shabbos goys gone long, time passing..

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

This POS "Johaness von Ebersdorf" is in reality one Hans-Peter
Skaliks, born in Germany in 1945 and...
Forum: UK June 18th 15, 09:11 AM Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
Replies: 6
Posted By Heinrich
Where have all, the shabbos goys gone long, time passing..

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

God bless the brave men who blew up those buses in London. If
that's the price we have to pay, so be...
Forum: UK May 28th 15, 10:09 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
Replies: 3
Posted By Heinrich
Oops!!!

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

Mates, I noticed that the "revisionist" calling himself
"Stardust" began posting again... sneaky...
Forum: UK May 28th 15, 06:50 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
Replies: 3
Posted By Heinrich
Oops!!!

In article ,
NEMO wrote:

No problem. If it says 80 psi on the gauge, it's probably no more than
40 psi for real. The gauges...
Forum: UK May 25th 15, 08:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
Replies: 3
Posted By Heinrich
Drum brakes?

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

Mates, I noticed that the "revisionist" calling himself
"Stardust" began posting again... sneaky...
Forum: UK May 23rd 15, 11:11 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,soc.culture.israel,alt.freemasonry,gr.rec.greeking
Replies: 3
Posted By Heinrich
Drum brakes?

In article ,
the limey sicko FAKE revd, forging as NEMO, wrote:

God bless the brave men who blew up those buses in London. If
that's the price we have to pay, so be...
Forum: UK February 17th 14, 06:13 AM Posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Heinrich
A blow up version seems more in keeping

In article ,
The Revd wrote:

Hmmm...Amery...wasn't that the name of the jew who wrote
the Balfour Declaration?

Just...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11