Ride Report by Nick[_4_]
Same old daily suburban ride. 14:30 A bit windy. Spur Road Orpington blocked off. Police and fire crew milling around a car upside down on the...
Today 11:27 AM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
1 46 UK
Driver threatened to 'run cyclist over' in terrifying road rageassault caught on camera by Bod[_5_]
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/driver-threatened-run-cyclist-over-11312818 -- Bod
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
90 301 UK
OT: Cycling Question by Simon Jester
I know actual question about cycling are not welcome on this former cycling group, but:- Have any of the few remaining cyclists here ever had their 'non...
Today 08:08 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
2 23 UK
Bicycling & health benefits of? by Sir Ridesalot
We hear a lot about bicycling having health benefits forthe one doing the bicycling. Yet a lot of CASUAL bicyclists are not all that healthy. So, in order to...
California's Fires by [email protected]
Unfortunately in the Santa Rosa fire Levi Leipheimer's house was burned to the ground. I can only hope that he is solvent enough to repair since I suspect that...
Carrying tools by Doug Landau
I was on tour I was 1K miles from home I passed a ball-pein hammer in the gutter What would you do?
To cycle is to live dangerously...[ by Andre Jute[_2_]
And I thought my magpies are psycho. Short video: http://hub.chainreactioncycles.com/latest-news/watch-eagle-dive-bombing-cyclist Andre Jute The revenge of...
ATTN LED GROUP by [email protected]
SUPER METEOR REVIEW INCLUDING APP INFO https://www.space.com/38516-watch-meteor-showers-mobile-apps.html
Lithium Ion vs NiMh battery by Sir Ridesalot
A while back I asked about using an external NiMh battery instead of an external Lithium Ion battery on a light that came with a Lithium Ion battery. Due to a...
Today 01:31 AM
by Oculus Lights Go to last post
6 51 Techniques
Why do some forks and frames have brake rotor size limits? by Joerg[_2_]
When researching upgrades to larger rotors I read that there may be limits for frames and forks. Why? Explanations were usually scant and contradictory, with...
Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
625 2,993 Techniques
stolen bicycle NYC by AMuzi
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/stolen-5g-bike-late-medic-prized-possession-friend-article-1.3575512 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ ...
UK e-bike boom predicted within two years as sales start to rise by Bod[_5_]
British cyclists might be finally embracing the electric bike after sales rose steadily in 2016, with a “boom” apparently just around the...
Yesterday 05:59 PM
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post