Posted By ogre
Giraffe Unicycle Sticker

These stickers are now available at ogreshirts.com/vinyl

The ****s will be up and running within a day or two at ogreshirts.com

Thanks!

(Ian, yours will be in the mail shortly! Thanks!)

--
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18

ogre wrote:
That looks great! If you can do a black and white version, maybe we can
work out some stickers.

Email me @ ogre AT ogreshirts DOT com

--
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18

boisei wrote:
Love it!

That looks great! If you can do a black and white version, maybe we
can work out some stickers.

--
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 08, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14

I like the way the spokes look... but that seat post really looks more
like part of the giraffe's anatomy. I also like the post instead of
legs thing. This weekend I'll try to tweak it some...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ogre
Revised... Giraffe Sticker 2.0.

how does this one feel?

|Filename: map10092.JPG |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ogre
Revised... Giraffe Sticker 2.0.

OneWheelLess wrote:
??!

I think I liked the first concept better. If you could get the leg
thing worked out, it seemed like a cool idea.
This poor guy doesn't seem to have legs, and I'm...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By ogre
Revised... Giraffe Sticker 2.0.

OneWheelLess wrote:
??!

you know... giraffe+unicycle...

--
ogre
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Here is the second version. I like this one better. Any feedback is
certainly appreciated!

|Filename: g2a.JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By ogre
Giraffe Unicycle Sticker

Hey guys, how about this one? You know we love your feedback!

Thanks, we appreciate it!

www.ogreshirts.com/vinyl

(its the last one on the...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By ogre
Unicycle Vinyl Decal

email me at and tell me what you had in mind and we
will talk. i try to make it as inexpensive as possible.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By ogre
Unicycle Vinyl Decal

Hey everybody! I just wanted to let you know that Ogreshirts.com now
does vinyl decals. www.ogreshirts.com/vinyl

We have one unicycle image on there now, but if any of you budding
artists would...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By ogre
New Unicycle T-Shirt Design!

what would make it better?

--
ogre
ogre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17415

Hey, we've got a new unicycle t-shirt! check it out! feedback is
apprecaited. thanks!

www.ogreshirts.com

|Filename:...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14