my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
modern 1SP coaster brake? by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Is there modern-day equivalent of the Torpedo or Shimano 1S coaster brake rear hub (or "SA" as you guys refer to the English version which I've never seen, but...
Today 01:43 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 10 Techniques
axle vice by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Are they much better than an ordinary bench vice? -- underground experts united http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
Today 01:39 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Techniques
spoke lacing theory by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
From the little I've read, there seems to be the parameters number of spokes (holes in rim and flange), then the number of crossings, and if they go over and...
Today 01:37 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 10 Techniques
frame types overview by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone make an image/illo like this only better (only frames) and with names and/or conceptual properties? Like closed-diamond-road-touring ...
Today 01:31 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
2 10 Techniques
muck on chainring/sprocket on 1SP/internal gear hub bikes by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Almost always there is a pattern of dirt, like the "negative" of the chain, on the chainring/sprocket. This is often very loose, a wood stick and then rotation...
Today 01:26 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 9 Techniques
Hiistory is not a friend of scum cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
No wonder cyclists are regarded as being...
Today 12:03 AM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
0 11 UK
Pounder's American Cousin by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFM5QiAd3QA
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 6:21:25 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: Traditionally these zodiac animals were used to date the years. In order,...
Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can by [email protected]
On Saturday, May 14, 2005 at 11:58:19 AM UTC-7, wrote: http://www.gotquestions.org/sinners-prayer.html I saw this site on a search...
Yesterday 08:37 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
2 20 Techniques
Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries by sms
My wife's Lezyne Deca 1500XXL stopped taking a charge, at all. Taking it apart, I saw that the batteries were made in July 2015. Not too good for it to stop...
JAILED: Filth cyclist who took knife to Accrington cafe then tried to cycle away from police by Mr Pounder Esquire
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15996062.JAILED__Former_soldier_who_took_knife_to_cafe_then_tried_to_cycle_away_from_police/ "And at around 10.30am...
Yesterday 11:13 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
5 40 UK
Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop - Saturday 17 March 2018 in Cambridge by [email protected]
Places are available on the next Bicycle Wheel Building Workshop I will be running in Cambridge on Sat 17/3/18. For more information and to enrol, please see...