Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter Cremasco
Forum: Australia April 13th 08, 11:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter Cremasco
typical cyclists

wrote:
typical cyclists like to:

etc etc etc

Bloody school holidays again.
Forum: Australia April 1st 08, 10:26 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 50
Posted By Peter Cremasco
9000 bike riders fined for breaking road rules

Theo Bekkers wrote:
Peter Cremasco wrote:
Duncan wrote:
snip

per.
http://www.police.qld.gov.au/services/reportsPublications/statisticalReview/0607/default.htm

in 06/07,...
Forum: Australia March 31st 08, 09:37 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

Duncan wrote:
snip

per. http://www.police.qld.gov.au/services/reportsPublications/statisticalReview/0607/default.htm

in 06/07, Qld traffic offences total:
- 43,000 (excluding speed...
Forum: Australia March 10th 08, 09:35 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Fromalls Street, Toowoomba

Skewer wrote:
Peter Cremasco wrote:
To the tosspot who decided it'd be fun to string baling twine across
the road on Fromalls Street last night - think how much fun it would
be, serving...
Forum: Australia March 8th 08, 12:02 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Fromalls Street, Toowoomba

To the tosspot who decided it'd be fun to string baling twine across the
road on Fromalls Street last night - think how much fun it would be,
serving time for recklessly endangering human life. You...
Forum: Australia March 5th 08, 09:45 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Subway bike reviews?

On 2008-02-26, (aka Bruce)
At least you get kerbside bikes, out here in regional Australia we
don't...
Forum: Australia February 20th 08, 09:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Car that 55cm Bike will fit in

BT Humble wrote:
vyaw2 wrote:
Have you considered visiting a used car yard with your bicycle and
actually trying a few cars for fit, or does a long drawn-out process
of guesswork and...
Forum: Australia February 15th 08, 11:43 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Gentle morning commute... Grrr

beerwolf wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote in

I ring reasonably early and watch for which way they move. Had 2 the
other day who went one to each side, so I slowed right...
Forum: Australia February 14th 08, 11:06 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 19
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Gentle morning commute... Grrr

BT Humble wrote:
On Feb 13, 9:14 pm, Aeek wrote:
On 11 Feb 2008 21:06:18 GMT, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

The two wheeler develops habits that move...
Forum: Australia January 16th 08, 10:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 56
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Cyclists break the road rules...

Theo Bekkers wrote:
zog wrote:

and to top that 3 cars and a truck did U-turns at the traffic lights
on the T junction, the law states it is illegal to do U-turns at traffic
lights in...
Forum: Australia December 20th 07, 09:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Merry Christmas to everyone on AUS.BICYLES

Elmo wrote:
May all your hills be down and your wind be from behind.

All my wind is from behind. I think it's because of the stuff I eat.
Forum: Australia December 17th 07, 08:11 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Ed Dolan - the Great and Good Troll! The Saga Continues!

Paul Boyd wrote:

If it wasn't for people replying (then people replying to replies :-) ),
most people wouldn't even know Dolan exists.

Who?
Forum: Australia November 30th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 56
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Simple bikes for local transport

Liz wrote:

I want one of these bikes when you get them! I'm currently riding my mum's
1950s(?) Malvern Star, and the brakes terrify me. I don't trust them to stop
at the bottom of a hill,...
Forum: Australia November 30th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 56
Posted By Peter Cremasco
Simple bikes for local transport

Graeme Dods wrote:
On Nov 28, 7:22 am, "Theo Bekkers" wrote:
I did have a steep hill which was on my route in, but I detoured around it
on the way home. So steep...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14