Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 5.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: brendan
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By brendan
Pictures of your latest ride

my latest ride :
clear of the bin from the...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By brendan
Converting Nimbus to KH---Trials

pedrotejada;1143200 wrote:
I'm a small guy and my hands are small, so with a bigger seat is harder
to have control...

I have nothing to contribute to this thread. But ahahaha!!!

--
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3

Ok so i'm lost.

UDC uk
kh07 :
20" weighs 536g.
kh08 :
20" weighs 470g.
longneck :
weighs 557g.
Forum: Unicycling November 13th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By brendan
UUU website redeisgn

i'm not sure why you havent gone for a premade opensource CMS solution
Joomla style or Xoops. It's easier faster and looks awesome in 5
seconds..

and then you can get your users to update their own...
Forum: Unicycling October 13th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By brendan
What's YOUR static jump technique

SHAY_CAM;1112343 wrote:
With the higher psi "technique" I can hop up a 3 1/5 foot tall picnic
table. With a few tries. :rolleyes: But normal 3 foot ones are a
breeze. :D

sorry but picnic...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By brendan
Uni mag issue 6

it's usually pretty quick when mike says it ships. It shipped basically
for BUC 15, haven't gotten mine yet, but i think my dad's bringing it
with him today. And i've pretty much allready read it at...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 09:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By brendan
UNICON 14 DOCUMENTARY - by Jess Riegel

UniKid2;1111479 wrote:
How do you download the thingy.?!? HELP

Edit: Vimeo. Megaupload?

copy the URL into the URL bar of your browser and press enter.
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By brendan
NUTS - November 08

you bring that roman costume and it will be worn ;-) sidehop with that
roman costume would be awesome!

--
brendan
brendan's...

if you want to make it lighter, get a kh frame. The koxx frame is a
little lighter than the quax one but by something less than 100g. so not
really worth it. Mag pedals would save you some...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By brendan
best crank length for trials?

140mm/137mm i don't know anyone who'll sensibly claim they can feel the
difference..

145mm are a little too long in my opinion gets anoying. You can really
fell the difference.
125mm really aren't...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By brendan
NUTS - November 08

i might try to get to manchester on that day... i'll see what i can do.

depending on costs really.

--
brendan
brendan's...

the pedals are gusset slim jim. Although i think they themselves rebrand
from wellgo.

koxx have rebranded them.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By brendan
unflatering riding pics.

skrobo wrote:
no, brendan is a very nice guy and has very useful input to this thread
and my picture :)

no. You're wrong. i simply have too much spare time at work ;-)

--
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12

semach.the.monkey wrote:

It might be worth checking out some of the local porn shops. Or pawn
shops. up to you. /QUOTE]

The first type will have the ability to make you forget your...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By brendan
Should I quit?

Mikefule wrote:

Funny thing: in 21 years of unicycling, I've never damaged a rim,
crank, pedal or hub, and I've had loads of fun.

you've never done trials have you? ;-)

and if you want...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By brendan
unflatering riding pics.

skrobo wrote:
just imagine whats going through my head at this point... lol

I should have posted a better picture in this thread?

--
brendan
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

well i'll try lookout for a kh29 with dual drilled moments - there can't
be that many of them in the uk anyways. I would guess it'll probably
prop up on ebay or similar site...

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By brendan
How do you dismount?

Klaas Bil wrote:
Bow to the audience if appropriate.

or if innapropriate... ;)
if you're from team uk, take your trousers off for good measure.

excuse the rather counterproductive post
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By brendan
How do you dismount?

dismounting to back has the advantage of being able to see when there
uni is going to go.

I do trials so my dismount is usually a step off cause my uni is so low
or a nice bail...

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By brendan
unicycle related sweating

come on it's just sweat! does you no harm. excesrsise = sweat. And the
more muscle you have the more you sweat. Also it could mean you have a
sweating problem or you are thinking (or maybe more)...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By brendan
[UK] Trials/Street/whatever Ride in York on the 28th August

i love the way my bag made it onto pretty much every picture...

--
brendan
brendan's Profile:...

seriously you press the reload button too often ;-)

but that loosk awesome, i do wonder how many trials riders buy high end
complete unis though.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By brendan
My New Setup

unicycledood wrote:
Yeah I took that into consideration but still. It looks nothing alike.

Anyway. Why dosn't the KH have 48 spoke... Just found a massive flat
spot on my rim and I'll need...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 08, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By brendan
UK Unicycle Hockey Webpage

damnit got beaten by kids ;-)