Lights by Simon Jester
As a motorist I hate it when cyclists use ONLY flashing lights on unlit roads. They are easy to spot but difficult to locate.
This group by GB[_5_]
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all? It's all only about cyclists.
Latest on Australian Mandatory Helmet Law propaganda by James[_8_]
A pack of rabid Mandatory Helmet Law zealots in Australia (Raphael Grzebieta, Jake Olivier (former USian), and some other clown who's name eludes me),...
by Rolf Mantel[_2_] Go to last post
189 539 Techniques
Reading Police hunt cyclist after attempted child abduction. by MrCheerful
Must be the warmer weather bringing them out again. The man is said to have taken the girl by the arm and asked her to come with him. After she freed herself...
Today 11:02 AM
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
6 21 UK
MIPS helmet by AMuzi
just received this link https://www.bellhelmets.com/cycling/helmets/dirt/full-9-fusion-mips-19 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
Cyclists are just weird by MrCheerful
A man has been charged following reports of a cyclist spraying women with an unknown substance. Nine women reported being targeted by a cyclist in...
Today 10:16 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
1 18 UK
Sweet (sweat?) stories about pain by Eric Pozharski
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/47278392 From article: In cycling it is often said that the rider who suffers longest, wins. The losers suffer plenty...
Today 08:40 AM
by Eric Pozharski Go to last post
0 2 Techniques
More on Australia's helmet law propaganda. by James[_8_]
Not sure if I mentioned this, but Professor Raphael Grzebieta has said in a media release that in their as yet unpublished paper, they intend to discredit...
by news18 Go to last post
11 44 Techniques
WHOOPS! Wife shares video of Burke County man’s first hug since near-fatal mountain bike wreck (NC) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
http://www.wbtv.com/2019/02/21/wife-shares-video-burke-county-mans-first-hug-since-near-fatal-bicycle-wreck-2/ Wife shares video of Burke County man’s first...
Today 06:19 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 10 Mountain Biking
WHOOPS! https://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/17446482.woman-who-fell-off-mountain-bike-in-whinlatter-forrest-thanks-air-ambulance-and-mountain-rescue-team/ by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
Woman who fell off mountain bike in Whinlatter Forrest thanks air ambulance and mountain rescue team By Celia Powell See all 4 images 0 comment A WOMAN...
Today 05:22 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
1 31 Mountain Biking
Helmet promotion history by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
As long as we're on the subject: It's interesting how much helmet promotion was due to the mania of just a few people. Randy Swart (who essentially _is_ the...
Conbtinental has come out with a GP5000S and a GP5000TL by [email protected]
The first is a clincher while the second is a tubeless. Why should a tubeless tire cost more than a clincher? Not only do they cost more but you can almost...
Man caught on camera leaning out of car to push cyclist over by Bod[_5_]
Shocking footage captured the moment a man leaned out of a moving car and shoved a cyclist into a bush. The sick ‘prank’, which luckily did not end in...
Yet another tough cyclist punching a woman by MrCheerful
Elizabeth Kearsley was walking on Beechcroft Avenue, Breightmet, on February 27 last year, on her way to her mother’s home when she saw Daniel Cook riding...
Yesterday 07:59 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
1 23 UK
tubeless tires tech by AMuzi
https://janheine.wordpress.com/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Fisti-mouths by [email protected]
Exactly why has this group become on of little more than arguments? Frank and a few others seem to be taking offense at virtually anything. While I certainly...