eBike News by jbeattie
I got my wife an eBike for her birthday via my son at Specialized. Box arrived yesterday, and I about herniated myself getting it into the garage. One of...
Front Brake LH or RH? by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/rose-bikes-puts-uk-bike-sales-on-hold-over-brake-rules/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,...
More bicyclists behaving badly by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/17/maine-cops-hunt-woman-leaving-dog-poop-in-trump-fans-mailboxes/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since...
Vehicle pollution by Sock Puppet
I develop a cough from regularly having to ride in heavy traffic. A Respro mask helps reduce this significantly, but is of course disgusting to wear. I...
Yesterday 11:18 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
2 81 Techniques
Exclusive: Brits on bikes as fitness app data shows pandemic boom by Bod[_5_]
LONDON (Reuters) - Active travel is booming in Britain as millions of commuters, shoppers and schoolchildren get on their bikes to avoid confined spaces on...
2 arrested over attack on cyclist riding along Hinckley street by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Two people have been arrested in connection with an assault on a cyclist who was attacked as he rode along a street. Police detained the two men after...
Near Miss of the Day 371: Builder's truck driver in illegal rightturn across cyclist's path by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The latest video in our Near Miss of the Day series shows the driver of a builder’s lorry ignoring emergency infrastructure introduced due to the...
I approved of a road bike on a sidewalk. by Joy Beeson
This afternoon, I looked across the street, saw a road bike on the sidewalk, and told my companion the rider was doing right. Those narrow tires slice into...
Are Cyclists Reckless Lawbreakers? by colwyn[_2_]
https://daily.jstor.org/are-cyclists-reckless-lawbreakers/ COVID-19 has hugely increased the numbers of cyclists, particularly in cities, where biking has...