A bit of a Do by John B. slocomb
Sunday we had a bit of a do here in Thailand. The King led a bicycle ride which was well attended and the riders got a free tee shirt...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
34 80 Techniques
A few months waxing chain by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months have passed since I switched to wax for chain lubrication. I would estimate I rode about 3,000 kilometers with my chain...
SKS RENNKOMPRESSOR: A superior, recommended floor pump by Andre Jute[_2_]
A floor pump I really like, to the extent that we have two of them, is the SKS Rennkompressor. It has several available heads, but the best one is a...
Mobile phone using driver gets karma! by [email protected]
QUOTE: The incident happened in the morning rush hour last month on the A739 Switchback Road between Bearsden and Glasgow. Mr Brennan told The Scotsman: "I...
Put Interrupter levers on MTB Drop bar bike and drop bar levers nowfeel spongy by Sir Ridesalot
Hi there. I put Interupter levers on an MTB Drop bar bike with cantilever brakes and now drop bar levers feel spongy. The interrupter levers feel fine. Any...
Today 02:37 AM
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
3 13 Techniques
Keep on trucking? by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/amazon-trucking-government-regulation-should-be-rolled-back/ I wouldn't want to be cycling next to that truck when it...
Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything? by Sir Ridesalot
If you're like Tom and are thinking about buying a cheap Chinese knockoff of anything pertaining to bicycling then you might want to read this. When it comes...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post