Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat[_15_]
Forum: Techniques May 8th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat[_15_]
Labour Day

Still Just Me wrote:
:: On Mon, 4 May 2009 10:07:49 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
:: wrote:
::
::: It's the May Bank Holiday here, what used to be called Labour Day
::: when the trade...
Forum: Techniques May 8th 09, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 33
Posted By Pat[_15_]
A rule-buster on a bike is still a crook

:: Andre Jute wrote:
::
::
::: Andre Jute
::: No favourites!
::
:: An untruth.
::
:: --
:: Michael Press
Forum: General May 8th 09, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By Pat[_15_]
WTF is with the spandex?

:: There are many reasons not to buy from Wal-Mart, perhaps the multi-
:: million $ equal pay lawsuit they lost for paying female employees
:: 70% of males in the same jobs, or the millions of $ in...
Forum: Rides May 7th 09, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Pat[_15_]
To Cheer up Papa Tom

The Texas Bicycle Coalition "reaches more than 200,000 Texas children
annually via our SuperCyclist Program. This program trains Texas elementary
P.E. teachers and implements bicycle safety...
Forum: General May 6th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By Pat[_15_]
WTF is with the spandex?

Peter Cole wrote:
::
:: Amen. Last year my wife was knocked down by some nimrod in full kit
:: -- on a rec path loaded with peds & women pushing strollers.

IIRC, Nimrod was an hunter. Did he put an...
Forum: General May 4th 09, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By Pat[_15_]
Performance Bike paid memberships: don't do it

Ablang wrote:
:: It isn't worth it to pay an annual fee to get points for all your
:: purchases unless you are planning to buy a bike or some other big
:: ticket item.
::
:: I wanted to let everyone...
Forum: General May 4th 09, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat[_15_]
17 Reasons Why Bicycles Are the Most Popular Vehicle in the World Today

I think just getting on a bike requires a certain amount of imperviousness
to peer pressure. It's not looked upon as "cool" in today's world. To not
care a whit about peer pressure, you have to be...
Forum: Techniques May 2nd 09, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 55
Posted By Pat[_15_]
TODAY'S CYCLE NEWS

::
:: How does one land in a crash to break a collarbone? I almost always
:: land on my butt when crashing.
::
:: --
:: Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

Let's hope you never find out. Last year, a...
Forum: General May 2nd 09, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat[_15_]
17 Reasons Why Bicycles Are the Most Popular Vehicle in the World Today

Tom Keats wrote:
:: In my relatively affluent North American experience,
:: I've noticed a demographic gap in cycling popularity --
:: I see the little kids tootling around with their training
::...
Forum: Techniques May 2nd 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By Pat[_15_]
OT - Mental Illness

datakoll wrote:
:
http://caskaorg.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/15/georgian_bay_trip_report.jpg
: Fresh air
: I do not know the process for finding the emailer’s location.
: There are Oz,...
Forum: Techniques May 2nd 09, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 55
Posted By Pat[_15_]
TODAY'S CYCLE NEWS

Michael Press wrote:
:: In article
:: ,
:: datakoll wrote:
::
::: NYT has readable material for all
:::
:::...
Forum: General May 2nd 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By Pat[_15_]
WTF is with the spandex?

The jeans guy is a troll.
Forum: General May 1st 09, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 12
Posted By Pat[_15_]
Shorts question-

wrote:
: On Apr 30, 9:10 am, Peter Cole wrote:
::
:: Finally, in the "go big or go home" category -- go with the flow &
:: get a codpiece.- -
:
: or...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13