Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 1.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pete fagerlin
Forum: Mountain Biking October 7th 07, 05:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By pete fagerlin
Carrying camera gear on a mountain bike??

Mark wrote:

No one ever plans on crashing but people do all the time. Depending
on how much a bladder happens to hold at the time of the crash is
going to make a great deal of difference. If...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 7th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By pete fagerlin
Carrying camera gear on a mountain bike??

Mark wrote:

Well that isn't ideal no matter how much space would be available. In
the event of a crash water and elecronics don't mix.

It depends upon the electronics. I once shot the US...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 6th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By pete fagerlin
Carrying camera gear on a mountain bike??

Mark wrote:
Well as a photographer I am going to be using my bike to do some
photography in off the beaten path areas. I am going to need a way to
carry some very expensive camera equipment. ...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 26th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By pete fagerlin
And now for some real mtb content

?Slack wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=342089

Philip is a great guy and a great rider but I'm more into the
riding aspect rather than the shopping thing.
Forum: Mountain Biking September 13th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 24
Posted By pete fagerlin
Gravity-Dropper Seatpost: Workaround For Wedge?

G.T. wrote:

Pete F's: "Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson posts:
the saddle clip does not fully accommodate the goofey rails on the goofy
Brooks saddles."

There's an...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 12th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

(PeteCresswell) wrote:

Only gripe I have is the same one I have with Thompson posts: the
saddle clip does not fully accommodate the goofey rails on the goofy Brooks
saddles.

Fixed it for you.
Forum: Mountain Biking September 10th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 13
Posted By pete fagerlin
Cherry Blossom (Ride-A-Lot), your perfect trail

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

It was private, but I don't think it's a big secret or anything. The
key is some settings and steps within Premiere and keeping your
shoulders still (which I do not do...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 24th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By pete fagerlin
Great way to view Video with Maps (GPS)

Brudd wrote:
On Aug 24, 2:33 am, pete fagerlin wrote:
Brudd wrote:
Here is a little something me and a few mates are working on...www.veogeo.com
Let me know what you...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 23rd 07, 05:33 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

Brudd wrote:
Here is a little something me and a few mates are working on... www.veogeo.com

Let me know what you think!

That video is horrendous.
Forum: Mountain Biking August 6th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 29
Posted By pete fagerlin
I need some good shoes

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:

Sidi mega's are of course the best,

No.
Forum: Mountain Biking July 31st 07, 03:26 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By pete fagerlin
Got broadband?

NotaKnob wrote:
On Jul 30, 7:12 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
Adios mpgs, hola wmvs.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm(remastered
videos tab)

Some MTBr...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 31st 07, 02:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By pete fagerlin
Got broadband?

Adios mpgs, hola wmvs.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm (remastered
videos tab)
Forum: Mountain Biking July 25th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 19
Posted By pete fagerlin
Check This Out!

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
That's almost funny.

BTW.
How do you know he was doin 35mph?
was he spun out in a 44x11?

Um, because he looked down at his computer and saw...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 12th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By pete fagerlin
And speaking of Santa Crud:

Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

I'm old.

A young Joe Lawwill used to work for me, back in the dark ages.
Forum: Mountain Biking June 6th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By pete fagerlin
Singletrack in Norway?

Per Löwdin wrote:
We are looking for singletrack in Norway particularly in the areas of
Gudbrandsdalen and Möre and Romsdal. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Go...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 9th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 50
Posted By pete fagerlin
Green beer

G.T. wrote:

I love livin' in the city [x2]

My house smells just like the zoo,
It's chock full of **** and puke!
Cockroaches on the walls
Crabs crawlin' on my balls!
Ohh, but I'm so...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 8th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By pete fagerlin
fruitards

JD wrote:
On May 5, 8:24 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

I saw Brian's Barleywine pics on SJs. Noel really did bring Olde
Forum: Mountain Biking May 7th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By pete fagerlin
there is no singletrack in Moab

Scott G wrote:
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/moab07.wmv

Fantastic.

Which trail(s)?

Since they are all published/known/common knowledge now:

Amasa Back
Forum: Mountain Biking May 6th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 8
Posted By pete fagerlin
fruitards

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv
Forum: Mountain Biking May 4th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By pete fagerlin
there is no singletrack in Moab

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/moab07.wmv
Forum: Mountain Biking May 1st 07, 10:06 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By pete fagerlin
RR: More Moab (Long)

JD wrote:
On Apr 30, 3:38 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
JD wrote:
Tim was talking too much up until the point he realized the barneys
would ruin the goods he was finding.
Forum: Mountain Biking April 30th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By pete fagerlin
RR: More Moab (Long)

JD wrote:

Tim was talking too much up until the point he realized the barneys
would ruin the goods he was finding.

Tim keeps things much, much closer to his vest but Rockstacker
is as...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 30th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By pete fagerlin
RR: More Moab (Long)

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

There's even a few miles of singletrack that "some" locals will tell you
where to look. We had a few who already knew plus a Arches National
Park Ranger who did the ride...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 2nd 07, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By pete fagerlin
Triple Crown Fork

Dave wrote:
Ok, now I get it... so what are the limitations of a triple clamp fork
for riding trials?

The biggest limitation of a triple crown fork is that you
can't buy one.
Forum: Mountain Biking April 2nd 07, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 18
Posted By pete fagerlin
Triple Crown Fork

wrote:
On Apr 1, 10:59 am, pete fagerlin wrote:
Dave wrote:
Thanks for everyone's responses. This is my question. Has anyone in
this group ever...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79