Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Lines
Forum: Racing August 5th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By Tim Lines
Hypocrisy

bob sullivan wrote:
It's hypocritical for any of us to condemn Landis, because the simple
fact of the matter is that none of us know the truth.

Stop. Right. There.

Your condemnation, or the...
Forum: Racing August 5th 06, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By Tim Lines
Lance-the-Miracle-Man

mal wrote:
However I agree with the OP

Regardless of Hamilton and Landis. Armstrong is no Virenque.

And cut that crap about "we're heading in the right direction".

That's exactly what...
Forum: Racing August 5th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 36
Posted By Tim Lines
"Known Leak"

Carl Sundquist wrote:
"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
IIRC, the UCI decided to tell the public that a rider in...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 80
Posted By Tim Lines
This is the Time for the Truth

pete wrote:
Floyd, you could still be a hero if you just tell the truth. That's all
we can hope to believe in. This world is too full of bull****. If
you're guilty, come clean, and the sport...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 80
Posted By Tim Lines
This is the Time for the Truth

Wayne wrote:

A whole bunch of reasonable stuff ... thanks!
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 80
Posted By Tim Lines
This is the Time for the Truth

Andre wrote:

I don't really care if he confesses or not; I'm just trying to follow
your train of thought. His confession would make him (Landis) feel
better..no one else.

You are confused. ...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 80
Posted By Tim Lines
This is the Time for the Truth

Wayne wrote:

My point remains the same. You and the original poster want confession
even when the accused knows he is innocent. I fail to see the benefit
to him or to the sport with a...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 80
Posted By Tim Lines
This is the Time for the Truth

Wayne wrote:

truthful. If you are willing to accept the UCI/WADA/CAS verdicts (and
there are those not so inclined) why is it an issue for you if the
accused maintains his stance?

Exactly. ...
Forum: Racing August 3rd 06, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 2006-08-02, pete wrote:
Floyd, you could still be a hero if you just tell the truth. That's all
we can hope to believe in. This world is too...
Forum: Racing August 1st 06, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Tim Lines
Matt says Dave says Froid is a massive doper

DA74 wrote:
Tim Lines wrote:
DA74 wrote:
Fact or three degrees of crazy? You make the call.
www.stolenunderground.com

Why is this an either/or question?

Are you saying it...
Forum: Racing July 28th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Tim Lines
Anybody listen to that Velonews radio press conference?

wrote:
How do some of these retards get on the phone? Quote: "Let me get this
straight Floyd, so I'm clear. Are you saying you did not take
anything..."

Quote:...
Forum: Racing July 28th 06, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By Tim Lines
LeMond's earthquake.

wimpyVO2 wrote:
Callistus Valerius wrote:
LeMond has perfectly positioned himself as the only American who has won
the tour without cheating
Forum: Racing July 26th 06, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 47
Posted By Tim Lines
The New American Hero

trg wrote:
"B. Lafferty" a écrit dans le message de news:
..............To the general public, American cycling had...
Forum: Racing July 26th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Tim Lines
Was the Dutch mafia involved?

Tim Lines wrote:
Ernst Blofeld wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/24/ap/strange/mainD8J2D80O0.shtml

Nun doping!

No, they did not catch him....
Forum: Racing July 25th 06, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Tim Lines
Who the hell is Floyd Norris?

Floyd Landis is SO tough he beat the crap out of Chuck Norris and took
his last name.

P.S.: This joke is so obvious and bad that I can't believe it's gone
unwritten for the last 4 hours.
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 40
Posted By Tim Lines
Obvious jokes

benjo maso wrote:
"Simon Brooke" wrote in message
in message...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 57
Posted By Tim Lines
Poor Greg

B. Lafferty wrote:
"John Red-Horse" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Tim Lines
This newsgroup is remarkably well behaved

wrote:
Tim Lines wrote:
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Dumbass -

That's because Laff@me isn't obsessed with Floyd. Yet.
How long till Floyd becomes the...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Tim Lines
Who are the other dopers?

Le Snippy de Bobkins wrote:
Montesquiou wrote...
Obelisk ? ;)

Phallic, thank you. ;)

Bad kitty, you keep your claws off that!
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Tim Lines
Who are the other dopers?

B. Lafferty wrote:
"Warren G" wrote in message
B. Lafferty wrote:
"Stu Fleming" wrote...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By Tim Lines
Robbie Ventura

Michael wrote:
"LastToKnow" wrote in message ...
Tom Nakashima wrote:
Anyone else enjoy that interview...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 06:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 67
Posted By Tim Lines
Lance-I can beat Landis

Bill C wrote:
OMC wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
"gds" wrote in message
B. Lafferty wrote:
A clean...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 67
Posted By Tim Lines
Lance-I can beat Landis

Keith wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:23:15 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

"Tim Lines" wrote in message
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 06:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By Tim Lines
This newsgroup is remarkably well behaved

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Brian Phillips wrote:
...after Floyd's victory on Wednesday. No talk about how he must have
decided to dope, figuring this might be his last chance to compete in...
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Tim Lines
Amber Landis

B. Lafferty wrote:
wrote in message
Ever considered that maybe not every little idea that
pops into your syphilis-riddled brain needs to be posted, and that
maybe...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37