Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: onewheelwear
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 132
Posted By onewheelwear
Street pictures thread.

[image: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/wemidst/mepollhop.jpg]

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
afraid to say." -Pastor Richards, Vice...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 159
Posted By onewheelwear
Best Photos of 2006

[image:
http://http://myspace-241.vo.llnwd.net/01083/14/24/1083114241_l.jpg]

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
afraid to say." -Pastor Richards,...
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 06, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By onewheelwear
new unicycle wheel size. (suggest to kris holm)

personally i dont think it would be worth it, its too close to the other
sizes and wouldnt really make a difference, just a waste of money

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By onewheelwear
my video

I did some reediting of my video what do you think?
http://tinyurl.com/ydn8z9

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
afraid to say." -Pastor Richards,...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 06, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By onewheelwear
Naucc........ 07'?!?!?

i say twincities. or like duluth, they have really good trials and muni
runs.;)

Yep I vote for the North Shore.

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 06, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By onewheelwear
video

check it out

http://tinyurl.com/plcva

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
afraid to say." -Pastor Richards, Vice City
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By onewheelwear
Good cotterless crank

i broke the original cranks and i replaced them with steel ones. then at
the naucc in utah i bent my axle so i wouldnt be doing to big off drops
and stuff with it.

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 06, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By onewheelwear
KH freeride on ebay

well terrybigwheel if you want to buy it and its close to you just tell
them that you will pick it up

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
afraid to...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 06, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By onewheelwear
hmmm

does anyone know where they are thinking of having NAUCC next year?

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
afraid to say." -Pastor Richards, Vice...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 06, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By onewheelwear
Brazil Unicycling Convention

i love brazil. i went there last july and i would definitely go again.
:D

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill and should be shot im
afraid to say." -Pastor Richards,...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By onewheelwear
crank spining

hey everyone. usually i can learn tricks pretty fast but ive been trying
to do crank spins and i cant even get it started. how do all of you do
it.

--
onewheelwear

"Anyone who disagrees with me...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 06, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By onewheelwear
unicyle jousting

ive always wanted to but i dont know what to use as that jousting
sticks. if you know please tell me.