Showing results 1 to 25 of 108
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: andycookuk
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS - November 08

Cool

(Nice 1 Joe for t' organising and whatnot)

Will be there...

...is there good trials in Macclesfield?

--
Forum: Unicycling April 7th 08, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6

I'm up for that

--
andycookuk

'Northern Unicycle Trials Sessions'
(http://www.northernunicycletrials.tk)
Forum: Unicycling April 7th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By andycookuk
February NUTS??

oh, matt just told me about the York thing on the 20th

Sheffield in May perhaps? xx

--
andycookuk

'Northern Unicycle Trials Sessions'
(http://www.northernunicycletrials.tk)
Forum: Unicycling April 7th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 92
Posted By andycookuk
Buc 15, 2008

BUC15 wrote:
Ok, due to popular demand and the fact that if I don't say this now
it'll be a week before I get another chance...

*Proposed location: Ardingly, West Sussex,* south of London,...
Forum: Unicycling April 7th 08, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By andycookuk
February NUTS??

UnicycleJuggler wrote:
I noticed his name before somewhere but I couldn't find him when I
looked. It seems that his username has been deleted from the forum.
Well, that's how it appears...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS - York - November

Hey Nutters. All set and ready for Yorking it up!

My number is 07981598197 for meeting purposes.

C u tomorrow all!

Andy

--
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56

OK TEAM NUTS

10am it is, meeting directly outside of the train station like normal?

Cyas!

--
andycookuk
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 07, 11:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Haylo heveryone!
I'm terribly excited about this NUTs larkey, can't wait!!

*10am at the trainstation right?*

I'm going by coach, much more refined than you plebs.

I've been having L-oads of...
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS 8 - 13th Oct - Leeds

Will be there for NUTs 8

Back to homework...

--
andycookuk

'Northern Unicycle Trials Sessions'
(http://www.northernunicycletrials.tk)
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 07, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS 8 - 13th Oct - Leeds

Coolio

13th of October sounds good to me!

It's plenty long away though... 33 days time
Perhaps we could try to get some more people who don't normally make it
to NUTS going this time; remember the...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 07, 10:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS #6 - Aug 07

^^^ No it isn't!!!
It's just a few days afterwards! NEVERMIND (Said in a commanding voice)

Who's going then?

Dale
Joe
Me
Leo?
Edd?
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 07, 10:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By andycookuk
Announcing MMMM! As apposed to BMW (Midlands Mad Muni Meet)

Is it possible to do any of the trails on a 20" unicycle? Is it just too
slow/difficult to be fun?

Peace and Love!

--
andycookuk

'Northern Unicycle Trials Sessions'
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 07, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS #6 - Aug 07

N U T S 6 i s t h e s a m e d a t e a s M M M M ! ! !
[ S I Z E = 3 ] N o d o u b t l o t s o f p e o p l e w i l
l b e g o i n g t o M M M M i n s t e a d o f ...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By andycookuk
Manchester ride

Grr! I would, but I am on holiday till the the end of the month.

How about a couple of meets in August?? sheffield?

bye!!

--
andycookuk
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 07, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

_*NEWS

*_Sorry it took so slow and got into an abismal state but I updated the
NUTS website with dates and tags so that it shud be easier to find via
google.

it's still...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS #5 - 7th & 8th July - Manchester

Nooooooooeeees!

I'm going absaeling on the 7th!
Laaame.
It's been ages since I went to a NUTS as well (i've been out of it for
ages with exams).

Make it the next weekend ;) (hehe, cheeky!!!)

I'd...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By andycookuk
Le Tour De N.U.T.S. Stage 3

THE NORTHERN UNICYCLE TRIALS SESSION III IS ON ITS WAY:: WITH
ONLY -5- DAYS UNTIL THIS HISTORIC EVENT!::

::This post is to make the decision easier, for any Dilly-Dallyers out
there, who are...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 07, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By andycookuk
Le Tour De N.U.T.S. Stage 3

THE NORTHERN UNICYCLE TRIALS SESSION III IS ON ITS WAY:: WITH
ONLY -5- DAYS UNTIL THIS HISTORIC EVENT!::

::This post is to make the decision easier, for any Dilly-Dallyers out
there, who are...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 07, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By andycookuk
Le Tour De N.U.T.S. Stage 3

Hey Ho non-pedestrians

The guys from York are coming !!
More the merrier!

--
andycookuk

'Northern Unicycle Trials Sessions'
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By andycookuk
Le Tour De N.U.T.S. Stage 3

Ho HO HO fellow non-pedestrians!

The 31st sounds good, not straight after the Milton Keynes ride.

Sheffield has an outdoor skate/bmx park (on Devonshire green) that
isn't too good. There's ramps...
Forum: Unicycling February 27th 07, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By andycookuk
Introducing the Milton Keynes trials ride!

Woah, this looks Good!
Seeing the pictures of the spots gets me hyped and it's 10 days after
my B day!

BUT it's a good 3-4 hour (£25) journey from Sheffield on the
train.
Sucks.

Is there...
Forum: Unicycling February 25th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS #2 - 24th Feb

HOW GOOD WAS NUTS#2?
Was very good!

Really nice to see old faces and even some new ones even though there
wasn't quite as many people attending I made friends a plenty and
hopefully some new riding...
Forum: Unicycling February 25th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS #2 - 24th Feb

HOW GOOD WAS NUTS#2?
Was very good!

Really nice to see old faces and even some new ones even though there
wasn't quite as many people attending I made friends a plenty and
hopefully some new riding...
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 07, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS #2 - 24th Feb

joe wrote:
Shifting NUTS #3 back a week (to the 17th) shouldnt be a problem...
think andy is organising it - better have talks with the man!!

I am the Man and as long as NUTs #3 is in...
Forum: Unicycling January 31st 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By andycookuk
NUTS #2 - 24th Feb

Looks like it's going to be Newcastle then.
Shucks! ;)

Give me more time to plan the Sheffield NUTS! 24th sounds Good. Get a
thread going Someone! I'll get it on the NUTS site soon as i...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 108