my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
68 257 Techniques
rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
Yesterday 11:49 PM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
3 16 Techniques
Ouch. This happened to me once by AMuzi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html (I was test riding a customer's race bike when Asian Kitchen...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
27 41 Techniques
Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries by sms
My wife's Lezyne Deca 1500XXL stopped taking a charge, at all. Taking it apart, I saw that the batteries were made in July 2015. Not too good for it to stop...
182 1,089 Techniques
We are the ******s by Mr Pounder Esquire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Yhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBFFrsvgu1Y
Yesterday 10:40 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
5 21 UK
****** cyclist undertakes by Mr Pounder Esquire
From Harry on the diy group. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html
Yesterday 10:37 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
4 17 UK
Charlie Alliston may face perjury charges when he is freed from jail. by MrCheerful
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5407947/Charlie-Alliston-Police-fail-probe-perjury-claim.html
Yesterday 10:32 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post