Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bruce W.1[_2_]
Forum: Techniques July 8th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Bruce W.1[_2_]
Bag for bicycle transport on Greyhound?

wrote:
On Jul 6, 9:52 pm, "Paul M. Hobson" wrote:
Bruce W.1 wrote:
Even if I procured a box, I can't imagine riding with it on my bike to
the...
Forum: Techniques July 7th 08, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Bruce W.1[_2_]
Bag for bicycle transport on Greyhound?

peter wrote:
On Jul 5, 3:57 pm, "Bruce W.1" wrote:
Greyhound bus line wants bicycles in a bag or box.

I will be doing a bike tour, on a touring bike, and will return home...
Forum: Techniques July 5th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 14
Posted By Bruce W.1[_2_]
Bag for bicycle transport on Greyhound?

Greyhound bus line wants bicycles in a bag or box.

I will be doing a bike tour, on a touring bike, and will return home on
Greyhound.

I have no friends or relatives at my ride endpoint. This...
Forum: Techniques June 25th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By Bruce W.1[_2_]
Wide tires on the Fuji Touring frame

For the Usenet record, I have a 2006 Fuji Touring bicycle. I put
(measured) 42mm wide tires on it, 47 mm Continental Top Contact tires if
you're interested. That's right, they're 5 mm skinnier...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4