Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randy Kehrt
Forum: Recumbent Biking September 6th 12, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 4
Posted By Randy Kehrt
New Airless Tire Concepts Honestly Discussed

Hugh,

My recumbent uses 650 cm size tires.
My bicycle is a Volae Team recumbent.
Can YOU make a air free tire for me?

Randy
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 20th 12, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Randy Kehrt
Very Expensive to Buy a Recumbent in Canada - read.905.ew

Suggest that YOU take a trip to Stevens Point, WI which is near
Canada and visit the sto

http://www.volaerecumbents.com/2011/volae_recumbents.php

Randy

PS They sell used recumbents.
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 9th 12, 01:41 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 0
Posted By Randy Kehrt
The rally is this weekend and I am NOT going!

To All,

I am NOT going up to Stevens Point, WI to attend
the rally as it is just too far for me to travel.

If YOU are going I hope YOU have a good time.

Randy Kehrt
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 3rd 12, 02:20 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Kehrt
Making people exercise

Are YOU sick in the head?
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 2nd 12, 08:21 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy Kehrt
Making people exercise

To TibetanMonkey,

Why do YOU keep on posting? YOUR post are of no sense.
Do YOU have a mental condition?

Randy

"TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher" wrote in message
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 23rd 12, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Randy Kehrt
Hello to this newsgroup!

"Phil W Lee" wrote in message

"Randy Kehrt" considered Sat, 21 Jul 2012
17:11:41 -0400 the perfect time to write:

To...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 21st 12, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Randy Kehrt
Hello to this newsgroup!

To All,

I got a Volae Team recumbent bicycle so I would like to join this group.
Who is in charge of this group?

Randy Kehrt
Louisville, KY
USA
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 23rd 09, 11:51 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 9
Posted By Randy Kehrt
First ride of the new year 2009

To All,

The weather today in Louisville was in the mid 50's so I
decided to test out the new tires and the new hand grips
that I have just put on the Volae Team. I drove the car
with the bicycle on...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 22nd 09, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Kehrt
What I need now is spring weather as the Volae sleeps in the garage.

Peter,

I have gotten two new tires on the bicycle and have it ready for
spring weather. I will be riding as soon as spring gets here. It
is too cold now to go riding. See my GPS reports from last...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 21st 09, 09:33 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Kehrt
Pictures of my Volae Recumbent bicycle

Tom,

I will come up to ride in Wisconsin but only in summer as I
do not like to ride in cold weather. Hope spring gets here
real soon!

Randy
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 21st 09, 03:02 AM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By Randy Kehrt
Pictures of my Volae Recumbent bicycle

To All,

For those who want to look at a picture of my Volae Recumbent
bicycle YOU can go to this web site:
http://www.volaerecumbents.com/2009/images/lg_07team.jpg
Until the weather warms up the...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 20th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 3
Posted By Randy Kehrt
To Gotbent: Sorry about my picture post

To Gotbent,

I was very happy that I got my recumbent serviced this
weekend and that it is awaiting spring weather which
will come soon. Will remember what YOU told me.

Randy
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12