Sunglasses by Tom Kunich[_5_]
While sunglasses are usually valued for their ability to shade the eyes from glare that is not the first use of them on a bike. On a bike you need them to...
Yesterday 07:10 PM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 4 Techniques
Drop Bar Hydraulic Disk by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I think that I'm going to change my flat bar bike over to a drop bar. There were no road shifters with hydraulic brakes until after I had put it together. (Or...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
14 132 Techniques
cycling in Chicago by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/articles/suntimes/gunman-bicycle-shoots-woman-near-loop -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
24 71 Techniques
Gang of cyclists attack 77 year old by MrCheerful
Mr Murphy, from Basingstoke, Hants, was attacked by the yobs on bikes when he was returning home from Lidl on Saturday night. He said: "I heard a cyclist...
RLJ cyclist checked it was safe to go by MrCheerful
A CYCLIST was handed a fine after police spotted him riding through a red light in Bournemouth on Thursday. Officers from Dorset Police's No Excuse team said...
Decked with a single blow by Simon Mason[_6_]
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian. Well done that...
Cars in future could be brought to standstill if driver gets tooangry by Bod[_5_]
Drivers could have their cars brought to a standstill when they become agitated under a vehicle safety system being developed by Huawei. Thermal-imaging...
Brownface by JNugent
On 22/09/2019 12:34, Grikbashtardd�� wrote: On Sun, 22 Sep 2019 11:07:06 +0200, abelard wrote: On Sat, 21 Sep 2019...
Yesterday 03:21 PM
by Peeler[_4_] Go to last post
1 6 UK
Enough is enough by Simon Jester
We have a great road network, unfortunately it is infested with cars. I suggest we stop issuing any more driving licences. New drivers can put their name on a...
The vast majority of pedestrians who are killed or injured incollisions are hit by a motor vehicle, not a cycle by Bod[_5_]
Policy Key Facts The vast majority of pedestrians who are killed or injured in collisions are hit by a motor vehicle, not a cycle. From 2007 to 2016 (GB), in...
Time that all vehicles have number plates and insurance by MrCheerful
Pedestrian punched and shoved into road by scum cyclist https://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/17916708.man-punched-pushed-road-cyclist-birkenhead/
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
19 38 UK
First Major Economy To Set Net 0C by Bret Cahill
https://www.carbonbrief.org/in-depth-qa-the-uk-becomes-first-major-economy-to-set-net-zero-climate-goal It's hard to to be stuck on stupid when other places...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
12 275 UK
Article about SRAM in Forbes by [email protected]
Interesting article on the evolution of...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
1,031 203,024 General
How to stiffen too soft toe-straps? by Sir Ridesalot
Anyone here know a way to stiffen leather toe-straps without wrecking them? Cheers