Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pete
Forum: Rides November 28th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 5
Posted By Pete
A beautiful brochure on Alpi Apuane

Wow. Those mtns are beautiful. I'm doing a two week tour in Tuscany in
May, but it's Florence and south.

sergio wrote:
This could be for people interested not only on bike riding: a
beautiful...
Forum: Rides July 20th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 13
Posted By Pete
Crazyguyonabike

ken wrote:
This site seems to have been down for a couple of days.
Does anyone know anything?

To All,

In Early July I am taking a 1200-mile bicycle trip from Minneapolis,
Minnesota
to...
Forum: Techniques December 1st 07, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 31
Posted By Pete
Tire wiping

datakoll wrote:

On Nov 26, 12:31 am, wrote:

Rex Kerr writes:

You'll notice that the rebuttal closes with "I believe..." where in
contrast...
Forum: Rides October 20th 07, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Pete
Bar Harbor to Salisbury Beach

The Seacoast century & the Lighthouse century are good routes for the
southern half of your trip. The Maine Bike Rally in Yarmouth has
routes from Portland to Brunswick and the rally in Belfast...
Forum: Rides October 13th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 7
Posted By Pete
Phoenix, AZ

Hi Marshall,

There are two major bike paths across Phoenix plus others and lots of
bike lanes. The paths will get you into the suburbs where there is
often a lot of traffic.

Two of the bike...
Forum: Rides May 28th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 7
Posted By Pete
Madison - New Glarus (WI) route help needed.

wrote:

I'm looking for help getting a safe, paved route starting in New
Glarus, going northerly to Middleton. We're going to the Capital
Brewery to be exact. Then, from...
Forum: Rides May 28th 07, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 8
Posted By Pete
Bike rides around Burlington VT?

Grn Mtn BC has cue sheets on their website.

http://www.thegmbc.com/touring/2007%20Schedule.shtml

Tim McNamara wrote:

My wife is trying to talk me into going along with her to Burlington VT
in...
Forum: Rides May 18th 07, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 6
Posted By Pete
Wisconsin - Necedah Hwy 21 Bridge

Chuck Anderson wrote:

jmk wrote:

Hello -

We are riding from Minneapolis to Milwaukee this summer and I am
working on a way to cross the Wisconsin River. The Highway 21 bridge
Forum: General April 19th 07, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By Pete
veloroutes bike-mapping site

Bob in CT wrote:

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 00:20:53 -0400, Chris BeHanna
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:16:34 -0700, routemappr wrote:

On Apr 12, 9:45 pm, Chris...
Forum: Techniques January 26th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Pete
HRM that allows data export?

wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for heart rate monitors that allow the
user to download data to a PC and export the data to a spreadsheet for
further analysis....
Forum: General January 26th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Pete
HRM that allows data export?