Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Max Nosugar
Forum: Techniques August 8th 18, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Max Nosugar
Single Rear Gear with Double Chainring and shifters

Thanks guys! I actually set up a track bike on the road. So yeah I wasnt thinking if it was a good idea. Appreciate your responses.

Its cool to have a 3 speed rear hub for fixie now. So getting this...
Forum: Techniques August 8th 18, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Max Nosugar
Single Rear Gear with Double Chainring and shifters

I thought so, Im wondering if this has been done before. I looked around and found no pictures of a fixie with a double chainring/derailler.
Forum: Techniques August 8th 18, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Max Nosugar
Single Rear Gear with Double Chainring and shifters

I totally agree with you mate, thanks very much! I think it would all depend on one's strength. I usually go uphill with a fixie coz I had no choice..lol

But I'm at a disadvantage during a race coz...
Forum: Techniques August 8th 18, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Max Nosugar
Single Rear Gear with Double Chainring and shifters

Yeah it's hard when there's an inclined slope but can be tolerated on flats. What's the recommended gear size for both front and rear on this condition?
Forum: Techniques August 8th 18, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Max Nosugar
Single Rear Gear with Double Chainring and shifters

Hello Guys,

I have set up a time trial bike single gear its very fast 50t chainring and 14t rear. However, the new ironman race route in my location requires crossing a bridge with obviously...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5