Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Liam
Forum: Unicycling March 23rd 07, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Liam
Is this a good car to get?

Well the experiment with Keith's car went well, three 20"s and a coker
(and a load of othe random stuff) fitted in the boot without even
having to lift the parcel shelf up! So I didn't have to ride...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Liam
Rationalising my fleet = unis for sale

Hi Mike, can you email me please (Not PM, I won't be able to read it)
with roughly what you want for the coker? If you can get it to an EMU
who is going to the hockey tournament next week I can get...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2