Showing results 1 to 25 of 477
Search took 1.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DustinSchaap
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By DustinSchaap
Omg we"re officially mentioned in a race!

Quite some restrictions for a race that says "ANYONE CAN RIDE". Tut tut
:rolleyes:

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 08, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By DustinSchaap
Video competition, PLEASE VOTE!

Ah sorry guys, unicyclist.com shortened the link so it doesnt work!

This should work though, thanks for taking the time to check it anyway

HTTP://TINYURL.COM/62SVZY

You simply click a 5 star...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By DustinSchaap
Video competition, PLEASE VOTE!

Hey everyone,

I've entered a competition called "Streetmasters", basically a
competition where BMXers, inliners, breakdancers and bike trialers show
their skills. I've entered the BMX class with...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 08, 10:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By DustinSchaap
Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

Took it off, the metal bit got in the way and I'm not a fan of
wristbands anyhow.. the bands were pretty cool though

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 92
Posted By DustinSchaap
Future of Unicycle Road Racing (here's what I think; what do you think?)

Very good work Chuck, I'll add my thoughts when I have some more time,
untill then can everyone please check this?

http://eenwiel.nl/index.php?menuid=59&pageid=162

It's all the geared and ungeared...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By DustinSchaap
Unicon 14: 1500m results

The 1500m results are now online at:

*w-w-w-.-e-e-n-w-i-e-l-.-n-l-*

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By DustinSchaap
Unicon 14: Marathon results

flyer wrote:
Dave Cox checkin' in here - I was on a 36 fixie if you'd like to update
that.

Can't wait to see how things change up for unicon 15 :p

edit: I believe tue was on a 36 fixed...
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By DustinSchaap
Unicon 14: results 10km

peleschramm wrote:
Were are the standard results? I like the standard results more because
it's less of a competition for who has the fastest uni. (not saying
that that is all unlimited is,...
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By DustinSchaap
Unicon 14: results 10km

wolfgang.schaper wrote:
I am a little bit irritated. According to the 'Unicon participants list'
(http://tinyurl.com/6kttly), there's no Chuck Edwall registered. Any
explanations on...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By DustinSchaap
Unicon 14: results 10km

Hey everyone,

Greetings from Denmark, where we've ridden the 10km race this morning.
A unique experience and! A NEW WORLD RECORD! For the results (top 10)
you can look...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By DustinSchaap
KH signatures

danger_uni wrote:
If the component's weren't sold separately, there is no way that I would
put this many logos on the unis. But they are- so everything needs a
logo. Maybe I can try to go...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By DustinSchaap
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

I'm impressed! Congrats, that is an awesome list!

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By DustinSchaap
KH signatures

Signatures:
2x on the rim, 2x on the frame, 2x on the seatpost, 1x on the seatpost
clamp, 1x on the saddle, 2x on the cranks

Initials:
1x on the frame, 8x on the hub (4 on each flange)

I think...
Forum: Unicycling June 15th 08, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By DustinSchaap
Old School VS New School

compare it to BMX. a backslide down a handrail i would deffinatly call
old school, even though it's never been landed yet (i think?). its the
difference in style, rather than when it was first...
Forum: Unicycling May 6th 08, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By DustinSchaap
New unicycle tshirts: eenwiel.nl summer edition

26559
Eenwiel.nl presents the new summer shirts: a tight fitting snazzy
tshirt with a
wicked 3 color design. The ladies love it!

Sizes: S-M-L (XL or XXL only in preorder)
Color: Turquoise /...
Forum: Unicycling May 3rd 08, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By DustinSchaap
Welding Cranks Question's

rewelding them would be fine, but you can't tap pedals in a hollow space
:rolleyes: i dont know how it would work strengthwise, but i like the
idea.. what size are you going for?

--...
Forum: Unicycling May 3rd 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By DustinSchaap
Welding Cranks Question's

tholub wrote:
You might be better off cutting off the end, then drilling a hole and
re-tapping the pedal threads.

they're hollow

--
DustinSchaap
Forum: Unicycling April 16th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Jethro wrote:
I seriously doubt that the Koxx people are the only ones at Unicon who
smoke pot.

If this is strictly enforced, it could be needlessly embarrassing to a
lot of...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By DustinSchaap
RTL(Ride the Lizard) Seat build

That looks simply amazing, I'm really loving the setup, I'll have to ask
municycle.com if they can stock scott wallis seatbases

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 136
Posted By DustinSchaap
Uni magazine issue 4

any news?

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.EINRADLADEN.NET/SHOP/INDEX.PHP/LANGUAGE/EN\")
Forum: Unicycling February 26th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By DustinSchaap
Road unicycling records

bbraf wrote:
Dustin,

here is a link to the records set by the Swiss unicyclist Stefan Gauler
a few years back (1h accepted by Guiness and 24h). He still rides :)

-...
Forum: Unicycling February 26th 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By DustinSchaap
Road unicycling records

BUMP, there's gotta be more records recorded somewhere :rolleyes:

--
DustinSchaap

DUTCH UNICYCLIST COMMUNITY:
EENWIEL.NL (\"HTTP://EENWIEL.NL\")
SPONSORS:
MUNICYCLE.COM...
Forum: Unicycling February 21st 08, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 136
Posted By DustinSchaap
Uni magazine issue 4

unicycle6869 wrote:
Enough with the complaining and bitching. Just be lucky there is at
least a magazine like this out there. Mike has put a lot of his time
and money into it and deserves...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 08, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By DustinSchaap
New KH36 frame (~June'08) = can't wait for it!!! 8-D

scotthue wrote:
If anyone was going to make shorter cranks it would be QUAX becuase they
allready go down to 100, we cokerers just want some 89mms, and that's
why I am waiting on a ISIS...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By DustinSchaap
How To Get A Free Unicycle

ivan wrote:
Or send it to me, I'll give it to one of my friends and teach them how
to ride.

What friends? HAH!

--
DustinSchaap