Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: giocologgi
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By giocologgi
Best Photos of 2008

hi all. here are mine's...
[image:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/-cOeYltKpxR2RkdVZWONYA?feat=directlink]

Nic

--
giocologgi
Forum: Unicycling January 24th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Wich kind of presentation do you prefer? A movie, a slideshow of
pictures? Pictures? Pictures and text?
Are we free to choose the method?
Restriction about lenght of the movie?
:)
Nicola

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By giocologgi
2nd Italian Unicycle Weekend, a short report

Hi all, and Ciao Beth!
I'm Nicola, the Vice-president of the "Associazione Italiana
Monociclo", founded during that weekend....:) and I've organized the
WMI and WMI2.... And we're preparing the WMI3...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By giocologgi
Evolution of Balance Award

Wow! Great idea Kris! The news has arrived to our italian comMunity, and
we'd like to take part to this idea! :)
-we have no plans at the moment, but the winter is long....-
Italian Alps... quite...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 07, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By giocologgi
II Italian Unicycle weekend

We`ve surpassed 50 partecipants!
It will be great!
I`ll come with the pictures...
:)

--
giocologgi

My onza hates me... He wants my blood!
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By giocologgi
II Italian Unicycle weekend

I wish the convention was later on, sometime in September...

During 29/30 semptermber there will be another meeting, in Prato (near
Florence)! Maybe smaller than this one, but still a meeting!...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By giocologgi
II Italian Unicycle weekend

Code:
--------------------
You might want to post this on the "News and Announcements" section of the board
--------------------

Lol, I've tried, but it said to me that I haven't the rights...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By giocologgi
II Italian Unicycle weekend

Hi all!
I` m proud to present to you.....

THE SECOND ITALIAN UNICYCLE WEEKEND
here the flyer http://tinyurl.com/2oajfx

It will be on 31 august (for arrival) and the 1st and 2nd of
semptember
It...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8