Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: einrad101
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By einrad101
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

I believe this is todays special....

http://tinyurl.com/6nren3

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am crazy.....
I just tell them that I am a uniatic :)
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By einrad101
New Jersey Riders

hey man i was just by budd lake saturday. I did some muni at the
delware water gap, which i think is pretty close to you right?
Anyway i am from manahawkin (LBI), but go to school at...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By einrad101
philly ride

hey i go to rowan, so i am not that far from philly,
let me know the details if anything happens. I have never done trails
before, but i would have no problem starting

--
einrad101

People who...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By einrad101
Top 10 Cities in the World for Unicycling

HardcoreCokerRider wrote:
According to info provided by Lutz, I think there's a decent argument
for Bottrup being #1.

Moab has been removed since it is more accurately described as a
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By einrad101
A really long write-up of NYC Century 2008

steveyo wrote:

I think this should be one of THE events of the year for unis. 25 or
50 would be cool, and possible because everyone can ride as little or
much as s/he wants.

I strongly...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By einrad101
A really long write-up of NYC Century 2008

Hey Steve great write up! I too look forward to being back there again
next year, hopefully with being able to complete the full 100!

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By einrad101
Century Ride of 9.7.08 (and massive UPD)

Hey,
Even though I didn't complete the century i opted for the 55 due to
time, and a pain i was developing in my achilles. i finished the 55 at
around 1:30 ish.
The 55 seemed to be a let down ...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By einrad101
NYC Century Ride (Sept 7, 2008)

i think riding through a hurricane would make the ride quite a bit of
fun :)
if other people are getting there at 5:15 i will get there too

from what i read online they provide "snacks" so you might...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By einrad101
planning a century ride in north west NJ

Yeah how far are you from the city? i would be coming up from south
jersey, so we might be able to arrange something

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am crazy.....
I just tell ...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By einrad101
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

i was on my 36 for a bike ride with my brother earlier today, and a guy
was getting out of his truck and he said "i would eat sh!t on that
thing" i never got that one before

--
einrad101

People...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By einrad101
40 In unicycle

crazyunicyclerNJ wrote:
warren county north jersey

if you ever take a trip to lbi let me know!!!

--
einrad101
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i saw that on ebay myself, what part of jersey are you from?

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am crazy.....
I just tell them that I am a uniatic ...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By einrad101
Unicycling in the New York Times!!!

its pretty cool that people are starting to pay attention to us,

and there is a thread about this article already
http://tinyurl.com/6a3dtt :D

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am...
Forum: Unicycling July 29th 08, 05:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By einrad101
NYC Century Ride (Sept 7, 2008)

it's great to have you with us!!
i hope i can get my guni before this starts :(

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am crazy.....
I just tell them that I am a uniatic ...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By einrad101
new to this

the most important thing for a beginner in my opinion is wrist guards,
and welcome to the unique world of unicycling!!

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am crazy.....
I just tell ...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By einrad101
Would you buy this dvd?

Dallas m wrote:

On a side note: Being afraid to take your unicycle to campus because
people might laught at you? Why don't you help open the sport to people
instead of taking the insults...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By einrad101
Would you buy this dvd?

i would by it! i dont always have an internet connection to watch videos
online for tricks, so having something i could rip to my computer would
be great!! as long as the quality is good.
I would...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By einrad101
Odd creaking noise

yeah i am going to go with loose cranks too.

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am crazy.....
I just tell them that I am a uniatic ...
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By einrad101
Interview on TV3 last night

yeah I agree, it is nice when we don't look like freaks and taken
seriously. And it's a nice video too.

As for downloading this worked for me:
download firefox 3, and the download helper (there...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By einrad101
NYC Century Ride (Sept 7, 2008)

ok thanks a lot, i guess after reading that does sound like a bit. i'll
just make sure to ride to everyday! which shouldnt be a problem!

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By einrad101
NYC Century Ride (Sept 7, 2008)

hey i have a question, i was looking at my calender and realized sept. 7
is closely in on me and i realized i need to start training!!
what is the best why to train for this ride? earlier in the...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By einrad101
NYC Century Ride (Sept 7, 2008)

registered, i will see you guys on the 7th!!

--
einrad101

People who pass me tell me that I am crazy.....
I just tell them that I am a uniatic ...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By einrad101
A question about stairs....

So today I almost conquered going down 2 flights of stairs today on my
20", and tomorrow I hope to be able to ride down it on every attempt...

.......soon i want to be able to ride down them on my...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By einrad101
question on geared hubs

ok so i looked and i didnt see a thread on this so i figured i would
ask. i am sorry if this is a dumb question, but i am new to this whole
long distance unicycling thing....
i am going to be...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By einrad101
36" Advice for a complete noob.

I also just got a coker a couple of weeks ago, and a love it!!!
here is my two cents:
i agree you are going to want some kind of hydration system, even if
you get a bottle holder on your handlebars...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31