Bottle holder by AK[_2_]
I want to get a bottle holder for my bike. It has no pre-drilled holes for the holder. I found some that clamp on but not sure if they would work with the...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
68 141 Techniques
Sealed crank bearings by AK[_2_]
It was suggested that I go to a cartridge type of crank bearings when my "old school ones" wear out. Does the new type last longer? I was told it takes...
Another racing cyclist that cannot handle a hill, dies. by MrCheerful
another million quid of taxpayers money wasted. https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/cyclist-killed-birmingham-velo-2019-16308063
HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? DEPENDS ON WHICH NUMBERS YOU EMPHASISE. by Andre Jute[_2_]
Here's my analysis of US national bicycle safety, published in 2010.* Nothing significant has changed since then. *** HOW DANGEROUS IS CYCLING? Surprisingly,...
Cycling: almost actual science by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/painted-bike-lanes-encourage-dangerous-driving-segregated-is-safe-says-science-paper/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ ...