Name of screw that holds the rear brake cable by AK[_2_]
The opening in the hex screw that holds the rear brake cable has become much looser than it used to be. What is the name of the part so I can order another...
Interesting heart related observation on today's ride by Sir Ridesalot
I went for a 40 kilometers ride today and the ride involved a fair bit of rolling hills. An interesting observation was that at the top of the hills my heart...
Campy B.B. compatibility by daleb
I currently have a Campy centaur 115.5mm bottom bracket on my ride that is built from slightly oversized titanium tubing (Habanero) with Centaur double cranks....
UK cyclist sets motor-paced speed world record by Bod[_5_]
https://www.euronews.com/2019/08/18/uk-cyclist-sets-motor-paced-speed-world-record -- Bod
Yesterday 04:27 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post