Showing results 1 to 25 of 176
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: UniTyler
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 95
Posted By UniTyler
New V2 Coker

Munivision, you may not be a hacker, but you've just emptied my bank
account. ;)

--
UniTyler

84th one to post
UniTyler's...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By UniTyler
Coker freeze-frame Tire grab!

MuniAddict wrote:
Here's a cool action shot of me doing a tire grab on my coker. I think I
got about a good foot off the ground. :)

I took the shot with my new digital cam that can take 5...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By UniTyler
Post Your Unis Here!

wheres_your_other_wheel wrote:
i heard theyre coming back in stock pretty soon.:o

Cool. Later, man.

--
UniTyler
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By UniTyler
Post Your Unis Here!

wheres_your_other_wheel wrote:
you should but one theyre great :p

I'm not seeing an equivalent on UDC USA. Only the Nimbus X street uni.
Maybe they're out of stock?

--
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 07, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By UniTyler
Post Your Unis Here!

wheres_your_other_wheel wrote:
my new nimbus is 19"

That looks nice -- if I ever get a trials uni, that'll be it. Nimbus
has really come a long way with their newer cycles.

--
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 07, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4

Wow, that shooting speed is amazing for a point and shoot camera! Do
you have any full-size pics I could look at?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 07, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By UniTyler
Special Edition 'Pink Pantha' 20-inch Unicycle

scorpio wrote:
This is my daughter's 'pink *freestyle *unicycle'. Was put together
using different brand/parts *and* customized for less than US$500.

So UDC seems a little pricey.

Forum: Unicycling December 20th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By UniTyler
Post Your Unis Here!

Brian O. wrote:
What was I thinking, yah I've got the 18-55mm as well. I may have been
thinking of it in terms of the crop factor.

Not Uni Related Photos: http://oleyb.blogspot.com/

My...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By UniTyler
Which is harder to learn--Unicycling or Slacklining???

isaac steiner wrote:
I really want to slackline! Like really bad! How much is a kit? are
they really expensive?

Thanks

Isaac
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By UniTyler
Which is harder to learn--Unicycling or Slacklining???

rem48 wrote:
It looks like a lot of fun but you need too much equipment and set up
time.

I own 'this' (http://www.slacklineexpress.com/newline/default.htm) kit,
and it takes me -maybe- five...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By UniTyler
Which is harder to learn--Unicycling or Slacklining???

I've recently learned to slackline, and I can say that, in my
circumstances, unicycling was much harder to learn.

It took me about three hour-long sessions to be able to walk an entire
45 foot...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 07, 05:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By UniTyler
Post Your Unis Here!

qhxakg wrote:
yeah i guess
the lights in my living room are weird sunlight bulbs

That's what your camera's white balance is for. Any decent camera
should have white balance correction,...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By UniTyler
Post Your Unis Here!

Brian O. wrote:
[image:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2009/1836830117_387ac953d3_o.jpg]

Just realized I need to remove the UDC stickers on the inside of the
frame legs of the street...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 07, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By UniTyler
I won a costume contest at work (pics inside)

Jerrick wrote:
It all looks fun, except for her.

Obviously she wanted to win, so she was disappointed. :rolleyes:

--
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 07, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8

That looks like -so- much fun! I love steeps on the Muni.

--
UniTyler

johnfoss wrote:
Butthole.
UniTyler's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling October 28th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By UniTyler
Post Your Unis Here!

My unicycles, as of today...

Photographed with my Canon Rebel XT, and the EFS 18-55mm kit lens.

|Filename: IMG_1713_R.JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling October 25th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By UniTyler
Unicycle Style Generator V2!!!

I'm getting a 404 error in Ubuntu Gutsy Gibbon.

--
UniTyler

johnfoss wrote:
Butthole.
UniTyler's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By UniTyler
Unicycle chopsticks

The fourth one down on the left looks like a uni-legged ballet dancer
that is about to tickle a floating Special K logo. I know, it is kinda
obvious....
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By UniTyler
Another "squid" framed uni..20"

Eeew, Mongoose. Supplier of most WalMart bicycles. If you could
actually call them bicycles...

--
UniTyler

johnfoss wrote:
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By UniTyler
Long distance unicycling (fundraising)

Crizzzz wrote:
Nah i wont be getting sponsors over the internet, just friends and
family etc...

15 miles is probably about 1 days worth isn't it? plus this is the
first time i'll have...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By UniTyler
Long distance unicycling (fundraising)

Crizzzz wrote:
Hi all :)

I'm currently saving up for a trip with my school to South africa but
its turned out to be really expensive =| (just under £2k)

I was thinking of some unique...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 07, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By UniTyler
Speed Calculator

For those of us without Excel, or that would prefer an executable
application, I made a quick version of this utility in C++.

It's very small, just under 50 lines of code and under half a MB, but
it...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 07, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By UniTyler
Speed Calculator

newtouni wrote:
John:

Thanks for remembering my calculator. I have had several people ask
for the lockcode.

It's free for all to enjoy. All I ask is that you place a pin on my
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 07, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By UniTyler
16 inch nimbus trials or 20 inch nimbus trials?

Do not get a 16" unicycle. They're made for little kids.

I'm your age, about 5 feet tall, and I can ride any size of unicycle in
production. Don't worry about your height - get the 20".

You will...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By UniTyler
Quax trials seatpost FUSED in!

Evan Byrne wrote:
I think twisting the post would be more effective than ramming it (in or
out). I would loosen the clamp all the way and ride it around for a few
days, do some drops see if it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 176