Showing results 1 to 25 of 375
Search took 1.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Goats_On_Unicycles
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
Orange County, CA MUni ride

Where's the album at?
The gallery?

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
Unicycling to the Inauguration

I'd totally be there... but I havn't the traveling money.
So I get to watch tv...

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
Orange County, CA MUni ride

I'll be there.

In spirit... haha

--
Goats_On_Unicycles
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Cool. I take my old tubes, cut them down the middle and put one or two
around my current tube.
I NEVER get flats.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not,...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
Will you still be riding when you're......

I don't really know. I kinda agree with Eric though.
But I'm probably going to quit riding, or at least doing extreme stuff,
after I get married and start teaching and doing more shows...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

haha, maybe so. I know lots of poor people, haha.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Everyone I know gets what's cheaper. Lol.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Yeah, I kinda just realized that...
I'm really sorry 'Lub.

But I'd still like a response from you.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

yeah... that's right. Just ignore me.

Dude, stop being mean. You're not as cool as you think.

EDIT: I seriously hope you don't have kids. Cause I'd feel REALLY sorry
for them.

You don't get to...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

tholub;1167792 wrote:
Columbia spent $385 million on sales and marketing in the past year;
about 25% of their total budget. Either:

1) Call them up and tell them they could save $385...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

tholub;1167776 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the companies who spend billions on advertising
know more about what works than you do.

Actually they don't know much, Lol.

I don't know which...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

I'm not sure what to think about Dan and Shaun. I'm really happy that
they could get the sponsorships and those are gonna really help them out
finacially.

But, I really hate how sports become one...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 04:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

My main problem with big sponsorships is that in my not so humble
opinion, they make unicycling sell-out.
I'm not saying that it makes unicycling less fun or anything.

I just have a loathing for big...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

I think unicycling going mainstream would suck cause you see how
commercial and movie-star-ish all these other sports have gotten.

I'm going to kick someone in the eyeball if a unicyclist gets...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
The invent a trick comp!

You saw my no-footer back tire grab, Pele.
I don't need to video it.

Haha.

I've only landed it twice. Lol, you were the only one who saw when I
stuck it. :p

--
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

They want to make unicycling a pornographic, sell-out sport like
mountain biking or bmx.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

It sounds interesting... but for my own Jackie-ish reasons I hate shows
like this.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
stolen unicycle

yeah, dude.
sorry to hear that.
totally check out craiglist and ebay every so often.
maybe local pawnshops too?

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

I'd buy something cuz I love all your stuff but I'm so broke...

But you need to come to Spokane and ride with us.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not,...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
15-16 year old riders - click this

Lol, yea. XD

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
15-16 year old riders - click this

manon1wheel;1163102 wrote:
cute? thats not a cute name. thats a mans name.:p

nooooooo... it's kewwwwwwwt!!!!!!

--
Goats_On_Unicycles
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Unreal-Wheel;1162654 wrote:
Michael
14
June 1st
Whatever I want
US
prolly around 50 minutes

Lame tricks I can do:
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
15-16 year old riders - click this

Dude... your name is Wolfgang!? Cute!
Can we trade names?

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
15-16 year old riders - click this

Name: Jackie Sandberg
Age: 16
Birthday: Janurary 29th
Riding Style: Muni and some Big Street
How Long You Have Been Riding: 4 years
Country: Never Never Land
Daily Practice Time: 1-2 hours...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Goats_On_Unicycles
"Where no MUni has gone before...."

oh woot!