Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 2.70 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gossi
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By gossi
Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

Still got mine, the one from last fluck, too. And anywhere on my desk
must be the one from fluck back in 2005?

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 15th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By gossi
FLUCK results? trials, speedtrials, street, muni, freestyle, etc..

Videos from Fluck and the Video Competition will be on www.unicycle.tv
soon. But check out the precut from the street competition finals is
online :)

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
www.unicycle.tv
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By gossi
Fluck Live!

yeah, we had to change the tape... maybe that can happen again ;-)

Tonight we will stream the gala show!

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
www.unicycle.tv
Forum: Unicycling July 13th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By gossi
Fluck Live!

Street is streamed now. But you will get the stuff after it is cutted
and edited on unicycle.tv, watch out!

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 11th 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By gossi
Fluck Live!

Due to high server load. We set up a mirror page, where you can watch
the livestream:

http://einradtrainer.de/livestream/

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
Forum: Unicycling July 7th 07, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By gossi
Fluck Live!

Ok, this will be our ticker thread for FLUCK.

We talk about news here!

So, next thing that will happen, is the construction of the trial
parcours. We changed the position of the webcam (it is now...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 07, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By gossi
Post your best unicycling clip on a Qu-Ax!

In germany nearly everybody says "quax" or "kwax". But I snapped sth up,
that I heared Egon would pronounce it "Q-eX".

I hope I hit the english pronounciation in my words, so you can imagine
:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By gossi
PING Leo and Olarf

uh well, the copyright of the video still resides on the videos owner.
Well, as olaf said, we changed the technology to modern standards.
Internally XML-Documents are pushed around and put togehter...
Forum: Unicycling February 24th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By gossi
PING Leo and Olarf

hey matt,

the podcast thing sounds interessting. Well as olaf said, we are in the
last step to publish the new version of unicycle.tv. And hey, I tell
you, I'm really really happy, when this baby is...
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By gossi
The Freibier - Injuries (mp3)

uh, waha, I'm not singing, I'm playing the drums, but well I wrote the
text. Our gitarrist is singing. He is from germany, too. But he has
philipines ancestors and therefore english is also his...
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By gossi
The Freibier - Injuries (mp3)

Thanks for your comments, anyone else?

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
gossi's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 28th 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By gossi
The Freibier - Injuries (mp3)

Hey folks,

me and my band recorded a song in the studio. So, we have finished the
mixing and are proud to announce this. Well, we played at the
Wunschkonzert (for all who has been there, maybe they...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By gossi
one trick for the sponsor

Well the sponsor hosts unicycle.tv. After asking olaf 2 days ago, there
is an amount of 50-70gb of videos that do a lot of traffic. It's a mess
to pay for that service offering.

Anyways BIT is one...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 06, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By gossi
Tricks

skrobo wrote:
i have never heard of a super wrap, but a seat wrap is when you wrap
your leg around the seat

nope, that's a leg wrap. A seat wrap is where you wrap the seat around
you, while...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By gossi
Jeff Groves in the news - huge jump picture on a BC Wheel

here is the direct link: http://martlet.ca/view.php?aid=39117

WoW, that's a great article that covers the sport as it is and doesn't
comment some 'crap' about it.

Ride On
gossi

--
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 06, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 192

That video was insane. Really lovely parts with excellent riding. I
really enjoyed the comic relieve parts between the sections. Making
this a serious and funny video. Awesome tricks! Next time there...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 192
Posted By gossi
Shaun Johanneson's MOVIE!

Is there a tracker for a torrent available?

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
gossi's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By gossi
Peter Van Boekhout smashes world long jump record

Jerrick wrote:
That wasn't official. But it was also SIF into a ledge.

Officially, it has to be done up and over a bar, and he was able to get
90cm, just under a meter.

Na, Ryan Atkins...
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 06, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By gossi
Trixionary... contribute

Hey, you can also post you pictures here! That would be fine :)

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
gossi's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling October 18th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By gossi
Trixionary... contribute

Hello everybody,

a longer time ago I announced the Trixionary. A little while later I
announced the Trixionary v2. New in that version is the support for
media data like pictures and videos.

What...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 06, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By gossi
Best Uni Photo thread

It's Felix Dietze at the Street competition during UNICON...

--
gossi

www.einradfahren.de
gossi's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By gossi
Trailer!

Hey Shaun, how long are you accepting additional footage? Felix and Me
are filming tomorrow in the gym for some hours and are willing to spend
some freestyle footage!
We can get more the other week,...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By gossi
Best Uni Photo thread

From Wunschkonzert... picture taken by Thorsten Schanz

|Filename: unistand.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 06, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By gossi
A Unicycle Song..LISTEN TO IT!!!

Haha, I really like the lyrics. Is it you singing the leading voice or
one of your roommates? Damn that voice is nice :) We can't wait to
present our song... well hopefully soon, when we were in the...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By gossi
A Unicycle Song..LISTEN TO IT!!!

WoW, you have a really nice voice :) These few trumpets tones, haha I
like them :)

Would you post the lyrics to that song? I also wrote a song about
unicycling... well there are two at the moment....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34