Showing results 1 to 25 of 124
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: paul royle
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By paul royle
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

GizmoDuck;1167993 wrote:
Hmmm....I think you're right Paul. It feels like I'm going to topple
over backwards if I ride in a too-upright position at speed. Maybe
that's what I mean when I...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By paul royle
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

I'm really impressed with your set up Ken, I've been looking for a way
to easily mount a bike seat on my coker for a while. Uni saddles are
definitely not the right shape for distance. I'd keep a...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By paul royle
Looking for some Trial Unicyclist at Cambridge

I'm not sure about places to practice. There's a fair amount of space
near the junction/cineworld and it's not too far from Cherry Hinton.

Some bus drivers will let you get on the bus with a uni,...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By paul royle
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

I'm not going to be able to make it after all. I've double booked
myself, and don't get back from skiing until the Saturday night.

I'm gutted 'cos it's a fantastic venue and will be an awesome...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By paul royle
Looking for some Trial Unicyclist at Cambridge

Sadly I'm not in Cambridge any more. I'm living in London now.

There are a few riders in Cambridge. Try heading to the unicycle hockey
practice on a Friday night from 6 til 7 at 'Cambridge Regional...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By paul royle
Unicycle Hockey Weekly Practise in London

UnicycleJuggler;1163992 wrote:
Is this a different team from the one that practices he

Paragon School, Paragon Road, Hackney

Or is it just a new venue?

I'm new to London and...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By paul royle
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Thanks to Sarah and the rest of SWUM for an awesome tournament
yesterday. A great start to the season.

Results below, and on the UUU website when I've figured out how to
upload them to the shiny new...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By paul royle
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Awesome! I'll be there Joe.

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572

Looks really good. I like it.

Layout seems logical to me. I like the colour scheme.

I'll reply to your content email later.

Thanks for all the work so far!

Paul
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By paul royle
Interesting Energy gel holder for distance riding

Brilliant :D

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By paul royle
Interesting Energy gel holder for distance riding

:d

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By paul royle
Interesting Energy gel holder for distance riding

:d:d:d

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By paul royle
London Coker Tour(ism)

Here's part two of the write-up, starting with a photo of the...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By paul royle
London Coker Tour(ism)

semach.the.monkey;1132263 wrote:
That looks great. I wish I'd have known, as I would have probaby come
down for that. (Although the weather was fantastic all day here in
Nottingham...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By paul royle
London Coker Tour(ism)

I was inspired by Nathan's posts about the San Francisco Unicycle Tour
to try something similar in London. This morning 6 riders set out on the
first annual London Coker Tour. The weather was...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By paul royle
How to get permission for a road race (UK)

Hi Rob,

I think BC is the answer. Things have moved on a lot in the last few
years, and we now have a lot of evidence that unicycle racing is a
"serious" proposition, and that unicycling is a sport,...
Forum: Unicycling November 12th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By paul royle
UUU website redeisgn

Hi Dan,

Thanks for putting the page up. I like the layout, but I'm not a fan of
the colour scheme. I'm with Joe on the background colour and menu text.
I think a light background is a must.

I'd...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By paul royle
Nimbus 36 spotted in London

Cheers STM, 'tis a small world...

Paul

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5572
View...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By paul royle
Nimbus 36 spotted in London

I was out for a little ride today, and saw a new looking Nimbus 36 (it
had the new white rim) locked to a railing near Trafalgar...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 08, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By paul royle
Unicyclist required - TV casting Glasgow UK

Hi Guys,

I received the following email last night. I don't know many scottish
riders, and I've never seen the ones I do know doing any juggling, but
there might be someone out there who's keen....
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By paul royle
1000km Charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest

Great to hear from you Steve, it sounds awesome!

Paul

--
paul royle
paul royle's Profile:...

A plea for help with the trials/street course.

Has anyone got a portable stereo they can bring down to play music for
the street competition, ideally battery powered as it looks like getting
power...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By paul royle
BUC Registration OPEN!

KlownLife;1104503 wrote:
Paul, that would be great! But due to my lack of geographical knowledge,
I'm not sure if I would be able to get from where you drop me to where I
need to be. I'm...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 07:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By paul royle
BUC Registration OPEN!

annaats;1104166 wrote:

It will be made up primarily of league teams, and the remainder filled
with scratch, there will be a chance for everyone who wants to play to
be able to, we will also...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By paul royle
BUC Registration OPEN!

KlownLife wrote:

How do I get to London from Dorset then?

I'm all ears.

I'm driving back after BUC, at least as far as South West London
Showing results 1 to 25 of 124