Peugeot PX-10 max cog size? by Joerg[_2_]
A friend has a vintage Peugeot PX-10, once upon a time nicely upgraded with Phil Woods axles and BB. He is heavily into MTB, home-made electric bikes and...
183.9mph by AMuzi
A new world record: https://www.bikeworldnews.com/2018/09/18/denise-mueller-korenek-smashes-world-paced-bicycle-speed-record/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Cyclists waste petrol by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you *******s...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
695 1,167 UK
Chicago: Minus one cyclist by AMuzi
https://maggionews.com/1-man-killed-12-wounded-in-chicago-shootings-saturday/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Continental Ultra Sport tires by Theodore Heise[_2_]
Hi all, I've used mostly Continental tires for over 20 years and nearly 100K miles of road riding. Recently I got a half dozen Ultra Sports (700c x 25),...
Cycle box death judge gets it right for once by [email protected]
QUOTE: Barry Northcott pulled into the zone which is designed to protect cyclists at a traffic lights in Whitechapel High Street and failed to spot Karla...
Yet another .... by Mr Pounder Esquire
Untrained, uninsured, unregistered sponging ****** on a ****ing bicycle scarpers, as they always do. Utter scum are cyclists. An eye witness said the cyclist...
Gene Daniels by AMuzi
Anyone know what's up with Gene Daniels? I was honored to meet him in person about a year ago but he just seems to have dropped off the face of the earth...
Today 06:22 AM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post