Showing results 1 to 25 of 140
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Duracell Bunny
Forum: Australia January 20th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 23
Posted By Duracell Bunny
Tips for adult first time rider

Travis wrote:
Hi, a family member who has managed to reach 40 without ever having
ridden a bike recently approached me for help with this. She's very
short statured and required a kid's bike,...
Forum: Australia July 16th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 7
Posted By Duracell Bunny
Avanti Aggressor frame - weight unknown..

Manu wrote:
Hello everybody, I'm just about to buy an Avanti Aggressor frame.
Since it's pretty rare brand here in Poland, I can hardly find an
information about it. I'm looking for actual...
Forum: Australia May 28th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 8
Posted By Duracell Bunny
Bike-Eating Tree Caught on Film!

rooman wrote:
Michael Warner Wrote:
On Mon, 28 May 2007 08:39:03 +1000, Aeek wrote:

If it can't be ridden, is it still a bike?
Someone I showed that pic to said that it must be a...
Forum: Australia May 24th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Duracell Bunny
[bne] Mia?

LotteBum wrote:
Indeed. She just came 2nd (fem) in an 80km ultra-run up, over and
around the Glasshouse Mtns, finishing in a smidgin over 9hrs.
Duracell Bunny Wrote:
I heard from Tam...
Forum: Australia May 22nd 07, 10:41 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Duracell Bunny
[bne] Mia?

cfsmtb wrote:
A call to the BrisVegas/LA mob, as I'm just curious to where one of
your most ardent members has disappeared to in the last few months. Has
hippy snuck back from the UK and...
Forum: Australia February 7th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Duracell Bunny
BNE: LA ride 9 February

Time to restart the LA rides again ... anyone up for a ride tomorrow, say 6 am
GW bridge?

--
Karen

If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.'
Catherine Aird
Forum: Australia November 21st 06, 04:52 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By Duracell Bunny
LA ride 17th November

asterope wrote:
Duracell Bunny Wrote:

And nothing wrong with big dogs - Lotte & I have between us
approximately 3
German Shepherds and enough bits left over to make another dog -...
Forum: Australia November 21st 06, 03:23 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By Duracell Bunny
LA ride 17th November

monsterman wrote:
Duracell Bunny Wrote:
I wouldn't mind the cricket so much if it was more avoidable -
sometimes it
seems to be on every channel of the telly, which I do object to,

Forum: Australia November 21st 06, 12:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By Duracell Bunny
LA ride 17th November

monsterman wrote:
LotteBum Wrote:
Hehe too right mate.

How boring is that sh!t to watch? I don't know how you do it.
People often mock what they don't understand. But this from a...
Forum: Australia November 20th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By Duracell Bunny
Left hand threads.

Moike wrote:
Given the confusion they cause, is there any rational reason for having a left
hand thread on left side pedals?

Was it simply a mistake made long ago and carried on for the...
Forum: Australia November 20th 06, 05:56 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 20
Posted By Duracell Bunny
N + 1 gone wrong

cfsmtb wrote:
A bad dream? Nightmare on Elm Street? Untreated kleptomaniac? The final
resting place for unloved kiddies bikes?

Forum: Australia November 20th 06, 02:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Duracell Bunny
driving range + river loop = a painful combination

monsterman wrote:
Duracell Bunny Wrote:

Quite a good crowd of MTB'ers at work here now, we can normally muster
between 4
& 10 riders, and maybe 3 or 4 if we're doing a 'hard & fast'...
Forum: Australia November 20th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Duracell Bunny
driving range + river loop = a painful combination

asterope wrote:
monsterman Wrote:
Nice way to get a promotion. How hard did you have to push him?
please note that no-one on this board condones the use of force to
achieve a day off or a...
Forum: Australia November 20th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Duracell Bunny
driving range + river loop = a painful combination

monsterman wrote:
Duracell Bunny Wrote:
My boss won't be in today as a result of
the concussion he gained at Sleepy Hollow.
Nice way to get a promotion. How hard did you have to push...
Forum: Australia November 19th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 12
Posted By Duracell Bunny
driving range + river loop = a painful combination

monsterman wrote:
asterope Wrote:

Asterope
(who just got back from an end of uni 1/2 price cocktail party at the
pavillion, having consumed many dirty martinis)
I think I realised...
Forum: Australia November 17th 06, 02:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 25
Posted By Duracell Bunny
LA ride 17th November

Thanks guys, for the best ride I've had in ages. The free entertainment you put
on, chasing that moronic driver in the Beetle was priceless!

Pace was just right for me, thanks for holding back...
Forum: Australia November 16th 06, 05:54 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 18
Posted By Duracell Bunny
Brisbane LardeArse Ride Fri 17Nov

adam85 wrote:
Duracell Bunny Wrote:
Donga wrote:
adam85 wrote:
There are a few of us (MonsterMan, AbsentHusband, and maybe Donga
the
aborigine) meeting 5:45am at the Southbank...
Forum: Australia November 16th 06, 04:25 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

Donga wrote:
adam85 wrote:
There are a few of us (MonsterMan, AbsentHusband, and maybe Donga the
aborigine) meeting 5:45am at the Southbank side of the Goodwill Bridge
for a *very* cruisy...
Forum: Australia November 16th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 34
Posted By Duracell Bunny
Rooftop bike carriers

Bleve wrote:
Artoi wrote:
In article ,
"Donga" wrote:

Artoi wrote:
...As for inside the...
Forum: Australia November 16th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

adam85 wrote:
There are a few of us (MonsterMan, AbsentHusband, and maybe Donga the
aborigine) meeting 5:45am at the Southbank side of the Goodwill Bridge
for a *very* cruisy ride around the...
Forum: Australia November 13th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 20
Posted By Duracell Bunny
happy feet

Donga wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote:
Another convert to sandals
http://www.recumbentblog.com/archives/2006/11/happy_feet.html

I know that to most Real Cyclists they are anathema, but to...
Forum: Australia November 10th 06, 06:32 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By Duracell Bunny
midnight commutes

DaveB wrote:
Donga wrote:
MWP wrote:
A shot from water pistol filled with lemon juice and water might be
worth trying on that dog.

That might be nicer than cloudy ammonia,...
Forum: Australia November 10th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Duracell Bunny
BNE: LA ride 10 Nov

LotteBum wrote:
Hopefully. A ride together would sort the two of you out good and
proper!

But I'll still beat you up the hill at the golf course :)

--
Karen
Forum: Australia November 9th 06, 08:48 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

monsterman wrote:
Duracell Bunny Wrote:
A work colleague needs some MTB shoes, size 13 is too small ... any
ideas where
he can gets some at a sensible price in Brisvegas?

I did...
Forum: Australia November 9th 06, 05:52 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By Duracell Bunny
BNE: LA ride 10 Nov

Tamyka Bell wrote:
Duracell Bunny wrote:
Let me know if you become a definite - I'm not going to drive 40km in the wrong
direction with no-one coming, I'd do my own loop from home ...

Showing results 1 to 25 of 140