Steel is Real and Carbon is Lighter by Tom Kunich[_5_]
OK, I just went out and weighed my road bikes again. Just like I would walk out the door with. Basso Loto - this is the final year of production and used...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
34 61 Techniques
Hot rodding e-bikes by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seems it's easy to modify an e-bike to travel up to about 45...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
33 143 Techniques
Protecting yourself by Andy
I have thought about carrying a short range cell phone jammer while biking. I have given it careful thought. But when traveling as a passenger I increasingly...
I need a DOUBLE curved clamp-on cable guide by Sir Ridesalot
I need a double curved clamp-on cable guide that will fit a vintage bike with a standard size downtube. This cable guide will be at the bottom brake. Here's a...
It's half my fault but your fault is the greater by Modesty
A pedestrian gets hits by a cyclist. The case goes to court and the judge decides that because the pedestrian was using her phone and not looking-out when she...
Today 12:30 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
8 19 UK
Tour de Suisse, stage 4 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 4 : June 18, 2019 Murten - Arlesheim 163.9 km 1 Elia Viviani (Ita) Deceuninck-QuickStep ...
Yesterday 09:17 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 14 Racing
snowflake gets compensation for jay walking by Pamela
On 14:20 18 Jun 2019, Basil Jet wrote: On 18/06/2019 14:11, Ian Jackson wrote: In message...
Yesterday 04:08 PM
by Pamela Go to last post
0 16 UK
Cycle lanes are a waste of money by Simon Jester
At last, something those of us who have to use and pay for the things have been saying for...
Yesterday 03:19 PM
by RJH[_2_] Go to last post