Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Biggestbtc
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Biggestbtc
Inflatable Clown Costume

Wow. That's something else. I hope you don't pop it on your uni.:)

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Biggestbtc
Today I... (brag thread)

Makes me want to try one.

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ
Biggestbtc's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Biggestbtc
Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

I would've never thought of such a thing. Where did you get it?

Now if only it weighed 300 pounds, it would be virtually theft proof.:)

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Biggestbtc
Today I... (brag thread)

Ate two Whoppers from Burger King while riding home on my unicycle.
That's a first.:)

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By Biggestbtc
Unicycle in Wal-Mart

In contrast to some of the others on the forum, as soon as I took my
unicycle inside of Wal-Mart about a week ago, I was told not to ride
it.

I was walking in with my brother, wheeling my unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Biggestbtc
Shaved tires

'Here's' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63745) a
thread on the subject. It may be of some use to you.

Cheers!

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Biggestbtc
Tire patch- no kit

Great! I hope that your wicked riding won't undo it.:)

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ
Biggestbtc's...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Biggestbtc
new here

Velcome! You have found a great place for advice. Just do a search
first before asking a question because it is most likely that somebody
has already asked the same question you want to...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Biggestbtc
Tire patch- no kit

I've had success with a patch of sticky stuff, but what I find to be
better is what I call a savanna patch. I learned it when I lived in
Guyana. All you need is some strong(quilting) thread and a...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Biggestbtc
Glad I was wearing a helmet

Sheesh...maybe I should get a helmet!

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ
Biggestbtc's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Biggestbtc
So I did my own custom Paint job!!

Nice! Looks really nice, although I would've kept the blue.:)

Is that a normal oven?

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Biggestbtc
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Twenty-three feet! That gives me the heeby-jeebies looking at it.

GILD;1161672 wrote:

And just how did you mount?

Ever heard of the suicide mount?
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Biggestbtc
Intro to me...

answered, but make sure that you do a search before you ask to make sure
no one has asked it before. A few on here will quite bluntly...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Biggestbtc
30$/per new obama shoes nike sheos sports polo t-s

How do you report threads? This is obamanable.

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ
Biggestbtc's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Biggestbtc
"Where no MUni has gone before...."

Your vocal skills are impressive and humorous, to say the least. I
could've done without the wig though.:p

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 08, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Biggestbtc
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Hmm....suspicious....

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For Christ
Biggestbtc's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Biggestbtc
Giraffe Discussion Thread

I've been wanting to make a giraffe out of this Bmx. I'm wondering if
with some welding I could just attach the seat post, preferably
adjustably, to the frame. Is this too simplistic or will it...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Biggestbtc
Close Call

Such a fall must not incline you towards pleasantries.:rolleyes: I felt
for you as I watched the vid.:)

Get well soon!

(Chiropractors are helpful):cool:

--
Biggestbtc
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

The quote of the day was not what someone said, but what they didn't
say.

*Lady talking to two other as they are walking across the street:*
"She was having a store competition which...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Biggestbtc
Any good?~Advice wanted.

What is the weakness of these old Schwinn unis? I am
slightly-moderately interested in a 24" uni, but I've gotten the idea
that the Schwinn route may not be the best. Perhaps one of their...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Biggestbtc
Has anyone Stretched a 20" tube to fit a 24" wheel?

From my experience, stretching a 26" tube to fit a 27" wheel(bicycle)
was quite difficult. Later I remembered that for every inch of
diameter, you have pi inches of circumference. That means that...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Biggestbtc
Any good?~Advice wanted.

Does 'this' (http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/960968715.html) uni
look any good/worth $50?

--
Biggestbtc

~Benjamin
Unicycle For...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Biggestbtc
Nerd cant mount !

scott ttocs;1155161 wrote:
If you are 4 hours into it, I would recommend riding a lot to get more
comfortable with it and then going back to mounting later-perhaps when
you are 20+ hours into...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Biggestbtc
BC Discussion Thread

UnicycleJuggler;1153459 wrote:
Is the axle 10 or 14mm diameter?

It needs to be 14mm, firstly to fit the BD plates properly and secondly
so that the axle doesn't bend.

Is the required...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By Biggestbtc
BC Discussion Thread

CoreTechs;1151296 wrote:
Well, if you want it to last, make sure you have a thick hub. The
thicker the hub, the less likely it is to bend.

How will this...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44