Showing results 1 to 25 of 255
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: terrybigwheel
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 06, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By terrybigwheel
An Early Morning Ride

Nice description and beautiful scenery! Looks great for uni-ing. But why
no pics of you? Maybe a shot of you & your uni with the nice scenic
backdrop.

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 06, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: "Park Practice"

trials_uni wrote:

BTW what was up with that kid who was mumbling?

Your guess is as good as mine! Lol.:D

ilosttheotherwheel wrote:
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 06, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: "Park Practice"

mornish wrote:
also, how old is perry?

one more thing,

I W A N T T O C O M E !

his mom will totally be able to ride in like 3 hours.
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 06, 06:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: "Park Practice"

truthfulblah wrote:
For this sport to ever take off, people have to stop being totally
pumped for just learning how to ride. It's not hard, just learn, then
learn more. This is why a lot of...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: "Park Practice"

At the local park yesterday practicing and goofing around, and came up
with a fun little video. Newest member of the "South Bay Uni-sykos",
Perry, met me there and we had a blast just picking out...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 06, 07:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: "Park & Ride"

At the local park today practicing and goofing off and came up with a
fun little video. Newest member of the "South Bay Uni-sykos", Perry met
me there and we had a blast just picking out stuff that...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 06, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO-Dana Point "Funi"(FunUni)

mornish wrote:
oh.

ho.

--
terrybigwheel
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 06, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO-Dana Point "Funi"(FunUni)

mornish wrote:
um, why don't you organize one?

i would but i don't know the kids' phone numbers to call them and set
it up. plus Adam usually picks up several of the kids and brings them
to the...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO-Dana Point "Funi"(FunUni)

mornish wrote:
cool, I'm about an hour away from theyre, I'm sure terry could organize
a ride or somehting like that.

Yeah that was a fun ride with the OC club, which should be back in
action...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 06, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By terrybigwheel
Video question

Sybren Stuvel wrote:
terrybigwheel enlightened us with:
But *_with_Google_you_can_download_the_video_* and play it
fullscreen
wherever you want! Sybren

How???:confused:

Forum: Unicycling August 9th 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By terrybigwheel
Video question

Sybren Stuvel wrote:

But *_with_Google_you_can_download_the_video_* and play it fullscreen
wherever you want! Sybren

How???:confused:

--
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33

juggle508 wrote:
I have loaded it on Google also. Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/o4wv2

I have been riding for 3 years. How many hours a day? ALOT. Ha.

KH.
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

ilosttheotherwheel wrote:
that was cool i woulda been scared to ride down the cactus trail. that
looks scary.

I learned my lesson with cactus from a couple weeks back when I got
SCEWERED with...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By terrybigwheel
Summer Video: Starring Kelly Hickman.

Fantastic all around! Like the outtakes too. How long have you been
riding, and how many hours per day did you practice to get that good?

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By terrybigwheel
Romero Redux Muni

vivalargo wrote:
And Terry, we have photos of the Boomslang, er, Krait, though it looks
more like a Death Adder or a Taipan or possibly a Queen Cobra or maybe
a Black Mamba, this...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By terrybigwheel
Video question

Nioate wrote:
Google video at least allows other people to download the video, while
youtube does not. Many people on the forums like to download the videos
and perhaps keep them.

Ahh! I...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

trials_uni wrote:
You have the coolest cat ever...I wish my cat could,be a jumping
mentor...but shes the kinda cat that only has 2 speeds, slow and sleep.

"slow and sleep" Lol!:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

mornish wrote:
that looked really fun. your hops are getting great by the way.

when is your next ride planned? I want to come:)

congrats on the suicide mount. once you cmmit it's retty...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

onelesscar wrote:
I really liked the suicide mount!! how many times did you miss (hurt
yourself) before you landed that?? I'm always too scared to try.

funny thing is, it's a lot easier than...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

dudewithasock wrote:
Well first off, if you're implying the perverse meaning, then no, that's
not it.

Basically, there's just no explanation for it. It just...is. You know,
like gravity,...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

dudewithasock wrote:
'Here.' (http://www.clicksmilies.com/)

Thanks. Now I've been meaning to ask you: What does your username mean?
Is it just as simple as it sounds? You just have a "sock?" Or...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

dudewithasock wrote:
It's a classic song, so you get a [image:
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6049/grinningsmiley003vw5.gif] from
me.

Where did you get that "thumbs up" smiley??? That's...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

dudewithasock wrote:
Nice little vid, bro. I liked the mix of low-key BGM and the fact that
we can hear you guys talking.

You mean low volume? Yeah, I kinda like having the commentary on...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By terrybigwheel
NEW VIDEO: Forest Muni 8/5/06

Eroick wrote:
Heh, I did LOVE the paint on the DX you had. It was one of the coolest
looking unis Ive seen!

Yeah, but now I can't do my KH in camo, since now it wouldn't be unique
anymore. I...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 06, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By terrybigwheel
Carl Roth

Eroick wrote:
Ill say it again here. This guy is either on crack, or just stupid.

He's made only 13 posts in 2 years, all negative and confrontaitional.
He has no gallery, and no videos, so...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 255